PROLOGUE

Arabella Wilson
A 24 year old woman who teaches history in middle school. Yeah, boring, I know. But her personality is completely opposite to the subject she teaches for livelihood. She is the kind of woman whom kids love, men find attractive and is passionate about everything and everyone she loves.

Jason Thorne
A 28 year old man who is an orthopedic surgeon. Yeah, he fixes bones for a living. But he is the hot doctor we all want to take care of us. He is not so easygoing, but still has a very charming personality. Even the oldest of the nurses bat their eyelashes at him.

One accident intertwined their fates and they are thrown together in multiple weird situations. A chemistry sparks between them, a bond is formed. But they are not ready to admit the attraction they feel towards each other.

                    *************************

This is my first attempt at writting a book. I hope you will enjoy reading it. Constructive criticism and advices are welcomed. But if you don't like it or even hate, don't be mean about it. Being rude is never acceptable.

Also, it takes a lot of effect to create something. I would really appreciate it if no one tries to copy it.

Thank you so much. I hope you will enjoy.

                     ************************

Cover by iti_sapta