Chapter 15- Unknown Pregnancy?

🌸Oh how I love being Yours! ~🌸

How did she get pregnant...

This had always been a mystery! Although Taehyung had once lied to her and said that she had taken the initiative to force him... Y/n did not believe him.

She was just too lazy to expose that man.

After all, she was very confident in herself. She was sure that she would not lose such an important memory! Furthermore, she had investigated the recording of that day and she had indeed not left the house.

They originally thought that someone had entered their house... but Taehyung did not have any memories of this either.

It seemed like both of them had been schemed against.

But why was she plotted against into having a child?

She was silent for a moment before replying: "Tell me the truth."

The other party replied very quickly, but the content stunned Y/n. "You just woke up?"

This familiar and intimate tone!

She narrowed her eyes slightly and stared at her phone. The other party seemed to have sensed that something was wrong, so another message followed quickly: "I waited a long time for your reply."

Y/n: "..."

The other party seemed to hesitate. "What do you mean by '...'?" Y/n: "..."

Was this person looking for her to chat?

The other party did not understand the way the Americans chatted. The other party did not seem to be American?

At this thought, she replied: "Speak."

The other party: "I can't tell you for just like that. How about this? Promise me one thing and I'll tell you." Y/n: "?"

The other party: "Americans are really strange. Why do you people always use punctuation to express your thoughts? Forget it. My condition is that as long as you join our organization, I will tell you the truth."

Y/n: "..."

Was this person a clown sent by a monkey? Her eyes turned cold as she replied: "I'm not interested."

The other party: "So you want your friend to go to jail?"

Y/n stared at the words on her phone and sneered. Her slender fingers tapped on the screen a few more times before replying, "The word compromise does not exist in my dictionary."