Chapter 19- Triplets

He looks at her like he just realised what love is ~

Y/n woke up after just 48 hours this time.

Firstly, it was because she had already made up more than thirty hours of her sleep debt previously. Secondly, it was because she had to go to the hospital to visit Quentin. Although the bone adhesion balm was great, it was necessary to reapply it every other week.

Moreover, she had to personally see to it because the application of the balm had to be accompanied by acupuncture.

When she stretched, she saw that both Cherry and Pete were also on her bed and taking a nap with her.

Everyone who should know about Cherry and Pete's identities was already aware by now, so Pete had cut his hair short while Cherry was slowly growing out her hair.

The two little fellows' mouths were slightly open, and they looked really cute asleep.

While she was looking at them, Pete suddenly opened his eyes.

Although his eyes still looked a little dazed, he quickly recovered. When he saw that she was awake, a touch of a smile formed on the little boy's face.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Mommy, do you want a glass of water?".

Y/n had been asleep for an extended period of time. Even though she had been injected with nutritional fluids, her throat was still parched and dry. She replied hoarsely, "Yeah."

Pete slipped off the bed at once. He was about to go out and pour her a glass of water when the door opened. Taehyung pushed the door open and walked in with a glass of water and a bowl of plain oatmeal. "I thought you might have woken up when I heard sounds coming from the room. Here, have some water and oatmeal."

Y/n: "..."

She thought of how she always saw the three of them right after she woke up during the last two times she fell comatose. She felt a little touched.

Her cell phone beeped just as she finished the oatmeal. She picked it up to see that it was a message from Brenda.

The message she had sent a day ago was: "Johnson has been tried and sentenced to death. He will be executed immediately. Most of the money that Karl gave him over the years has also been recovered, but there's nothing to be done about the portion that has been

spent."

The message she had sent just now was: 'Are you awake?'

Y/n replied: 'Yeah.'