BONUS CHAPTER 11.5 !!

*spoilers if you have not read as far as chapter 11 of TSO*

This chapter will be included in the HARDCOVER edition of TSO, for sale soon :)

ENJOY IT! I love you all sm <3

HARRY

It has been three years since Hailey started giving her lessons. Oh wait, did I say years? I meant hours. It just feels like years. She insisted that we were to know at least the basics of what we might be encountering in the future like that god awful monster at Trafalgar square. Personally, I enjoy the time slots where we all practice our powers and our sword fighting better. Everyone does - except Hailey.

" ... and so he ate pizza and lived happily ever after." Haileys voice brings me back to reality. Wait, what did she say?

"Cool." Zack says. "Very educational."

"What did I say?"

"Something about monsters and fighting I'm sure."

"And Titans!" Hallie adds.

I can't help but stifle a laugh.

"YOU GUYS, I knew you weren't paying attention."

"What do you want from us, Hailey? We have been sitting here for like three years." Aubrey responds.

Exactly.

"This is important stuff."

"We know Hales." Peter says, straightening up. "But after the eleventh monster they all kind of start to blend together. How about we take a break?"

She sighs.

"Fine. But make sure to read the book I found about all these myths, it's actually really good. You can pass it around. Harry?"

"Yes ma'am." I say and get up to get it from her. I am a very fast reader so I can pass it on relatively quickly, even though I suspect I'll just fill them all in before the next lesson and, most likely, the next Hailey pop- quiz.

We all start standing up to head to our activities before we have to go gardening again. Nothing weird has happened since that day with the Griffin, but it still makes me uneasy. I hate lying to Danny, I feel like he sees right through me. He has been my friend for as long as I can remember. When I was still a freak and these guys all moved on... he was there. He knows something is up. Thank god "we are greek gods" is so damn crazy he would never reach that conclusion on his own.

"Hallie, what do you want to do for your birthday?" Aubrey asks her as we start to head out.

"We should sneak out." Zack volunteers.

"It's night out anyways dumbass."

"We should watch the game that's on that night somewhere!" Peter adds. Him and Zack are BIG sports fans, both on the winning team of the basketball tournament the older guys organised last year.

"You do know it's Hallie's day... right?"

"Guys, guys!" Hallie says smiling, as we pass by a group of guys who start drooling at Aubrey. "I just want some cake. Honest. Or I would also not mind girls falling in love with me like people do with Aubrey"

"Ha ha very funny." Aubrey says.

I squirm thinking about these guys and what they must be thinking about Aubrey. I can't blame them for being entranced with her, I have been my whole life. The goldy glow must be intoxicating to them but I don't see a difference from before really. After all, she was a goddess in my eyes before she became one to the rest of the world.