Part 16 : Where is Big Boo?

"Um... Vishie's brother is no more." I tell him which was more of telling myself.

"What!" Ishaan was as shocked as I was. "Come let's go together!" he offers grabbing his car keys and we immediately left for Vishie's place.

We reached there and I could only hear sobs from inside. Joe, Ally and James are still left to reach there. We both enter and I found a corpse laying down on the floor, covered with white cloth. A lady sobbing, some old-age men sitting near the body and I found Vishie and a young-aged girl standing near him and Vishie was consoling her. I guess she's his sister, Kia.

We walk towards them. Ishaan went towards his sister and effortlessly made the young girl comforted with him. I rubbed Vishie's back and he collapsed on my chest. That broke me from inside. I can't even imagine what he must be going through. After sometime he sobered up and till then our friends too had reached we all went towards the corpse and I saw that his face was uncovered. Since I too had cried a bit and my vision has become blurry, I rubbed my eyes and we all went to have a closer look and put the white flower near him.

We did and I got a glimpse of his brother's face. It was all pale, so lifeless and when I realised who it was I couldn't stand properly. I immediately rushed near the corpse and couldn't believe my eyes.

Ishaan came and took me to a side. I was a crying mess by now though I didn't make a single sound. Vishie came with a glass of water and a confused face.

"Are you ok?" Vishie asked.

"H.. he.. he is.. he is a...Adi... he is Adi!" I manage to say between my sobs and not believing my own words.

Vishie paused at my words and Ishaan couldn't figure out why I said that.

"How do you know him?", "Are you sure?" Vishie and Ishaan simultaneously asked.

"Yes I am sure and we were together in bachelors." I answered both of their questions.

"He is not Adi right?" I ask grabbing Vishie's collar.

"He is!" Vishie grabbed my hands over his collar.

"NO... he is not... I have mistaken him. He can't be Adi. Please tell me na... he is not Adi." I cry over him and I could feel his tears too on my shoulder.

After a real good time of crying and still crying we separated.

"I still can't figure out how do you know him." Vishie asks me.

"Um... I am his Samu! He is my Addu!" I reply using the words I am sure he will get the whole thing.

"What?!" he exclaims almost not believing me. "So you are that one girl he was asking for when he got injured, with whom he was in madly love with. My goodness! You were right in front of me and I know you could have healed him. Why in the world I couldn't be aware that you could be the one. Damn!!" he says pressing his head and cursing himself.

"What? He was in love with me?" I ask taking only this from whatever he said.

"Yes. He even asked our parents. He had shown your pic to them but I was the one remaining to see. On that day he even told me that he'll propose you. But..." he says with a calmed self.

I couldn't stand his words. It's so much for me in a day. 'Why???' is the only question in my head.

Vishie laughs out a breath and said, "Isn't it weird both the brothers fell in love for the same girl." And I couldn't react to his statement.

I was blank inside out. I just can't believe MY ADDU is no more and so much has happened with him. And he was even going to propose me. I don't know, what should I say. I am feeling like all my brain cells has stopped working.