#1 intoxicated mistakes

'let me intoxicate your beautiful soul.'

»»— *. ・. * ・☆ . . ・☾. * ・☆. *・.* ・. —««

"f-fuck, minho~!"

moaning shamelessly underneath lee minho was the school president, the first rank holder who would give speeches at the start of assemblies. despite his highly praised and immaculate vocabulary, the same voice, now, could only chant incoherent words while his jaw hung low and back remained arched.

loving every jolt in his sensitive body, the blonde could figure out that mr. president, was in fact a virgin. however, that myth would be wrecked tonight.

"god," minho finally grunted in a low struggled voice on feeling the tightness of the boy's velvet heat, "you feel so fucking, good.."

the small praise had boosted han jisung's confidence, squirming to raise his hips in order to match the older's thrusts.

that released a shrewd moan from the other, instantly causing his hand to take a firm clasp at the side of his hips, clawing at the soft skin as his nails dug deep, "don't you dare do that.." he growled lowly as a warning.

"why not, hyung?" the brunette inquired mischievously, batting his eyelashes as a weak grin sprawled to his bruised lips. perhaps the latter was getting too bold after only feeling an ounce of adjustment to the older's size.

"i won't hesitate to break your pretty body, ji."

"is that how much you hate me?" jisung giggled, however his exuberant octave of laughter were rather depressing.

minho had a hard time controlling himself from pounding into him as hard as he could, though he pushed back his urges and focused on the male enveloped below him. seeing his swollen, tainted lips, the perspiration soaking strands of his dark hair which stuck onto his forehead and the warm breath which would tickle his skin every time he let out a whimper, only made it more of a challenge to control his instincts.

not to mention the hazy cloud of drugs, fogging him from reality and disassociating him from the consequences of life. for he, in fact had no memory of who he was currently inside, other than the knowledge of his name. all he knew was the male felt eccentric.

the mutual understanding had been radiated from the brunette himself. while his hands roamed around minho's torso to massage around his biceps, the feeling of the blonde fucking him dumb didn't seem like such a bad idea anymore.

"y-you can move now.."

gaining the slight signal from the brunette was far than enough.

his muscles tensed on the first thrust, only dilating further when he caught a certain pace to fuck him steadily.

roughly pulling out, he slammed back into the younger, the bed rocking with his thrusts as it thudded against the wall from the sudden intrusion.

a loud cry escaped jisung's lips as his throat went sore from screaming the blonde's name along with profanities. he didn't care how obnoxiously loud he was being, nor would he if anybody had heard him like this.

"m-minho-ahh..harder, please!"

hearing the brunette practically mewling his name out like that, followed by the clenching of the rim of muscles around his member was driving him wild. all he ever craved was burying his dick deeper places into the specimen moaning under him.

just as jisung would chant, minho sped up roughly too, the desperate urge to release was nearing his senses. despite it being earlier than he usually lasted, the younger's whines, his body, and how good he felt- was encouraging him beyond a limit.