Search Party

~~Back in SMG6's world~~

  Audrey is in her room in her palace. She paces across the room. There is now a scar on her right eye from SMG6.

Audrey: "She should be back by now!"
???: "I told you! Thieves are not to be trusted..! And also put on a dress for god's sake! You're a princess, not a common folk!"

A girl says from across the room. She's tall, African American, has dark red hair (that's in buns), and wearing overalls.

Audrey: "Sparx! First of all, SMG6 is more than a thief! She is the love of my life! Second, I'm not gonna wear a dress unless I'm making an official public appearance!"

  Sparx scoffs. She knows she'll never get through to Audrey about the dress thing, but SMG6 may still be in the cards.

Sparx: "Well then what the hell happened at that picnic? Huh?"

Sparx looks at Audrey in anger.

Sparx: "I'll tell you! She turned into a demon and clawed you! SMG6 is not to be trusted!"

  Audrey turns to face the angered girl.

Audrey: "Sparx, as my advisor and friend you are to help me, not criticize my girlfriend!"

Sparx stands up from the chair she was sitting on.

Sparx: "Well I'm sorry, but SMG6 is a monster!"

Audrey gasps.

Audrey: "You take that back!"

It seems she is about to throw hands.

Sparx: "Never. In fact, I hope she's dead!"

Audrey once again gasps.

Audrey: "You're the monster Sparx!"

She yells at the top of her lungs.

  SMG5 walks in.

SMG5: "Hey... I heard yelling. Is everything okay?"

SMG5 had never heard of Princess Audrey being mad before. The two arguing girls look at 5. Audrey turns to Sparx and scoffs. She then storms out of the room and past SMG5.

Audrey: "We're leaving."

Audrey says as she storms out. 5 hurries to catch up to Audrey.

Audrey: "Can you believe my own advisor would fight with me, the princess of the Eclipse Isles, about SMG6!"
SMG5: "N-no I can't... That's outrageous..."

She's very nervous, a word that's almost never used to describe her. Audrey continues to vent as they walk out of the palace.

Audrey: "Look, I know it's probably really awkward and weird for you to be hanging out with me, but we are the only people that truly care about 6."
SMG5: "I don't care about her!"

SMG5 exclaims with a slight blush. The truth is 5 secretly does care, but she can't let anyone know about that.

Audrey: "Well, I say we go search for her ourselves!"