After School Club, Hu tao 1

School finally ended! YAY! It's time to meet up with the other members, hopefully they didn't forget like last time... I was opening my school bag and grabbing my red and black ghost decoden style phone. I checked my notifications for anything from the chat but I didn't see anything. Did the girls totally forget about our after school meet-up club already? It's only been a week since we decided to start it anyway? Come on! Oml are they being fr with me? I opened the 'Hu-yan-miya' chat just to make EXTRA SURE THEY DIDN'T FORGET!!!

HuPutMeInHereICan'tGetTao't: did u guys actually forget pract???

HuPutMeInHereICan'tGetTao't: u guys suck at remembering things like omg!!!

Guitar Girl: i was thinking the same yall! Aye Yoi where u at? Helping ur pops again?

Firework princess: nope! wrong.

Firework princess: i was obv busy

Firework princess: helping my pops make fireworks isnt very easy lol

HuPutMeInHereICan'tGetTao't: who r we doing pract ats anyway?

Guitar Girl: is my place okay with yall?

Guitar Girl: how about we pract for an hour today

HuPutMeInHereICan'tGetTao't: u sure thats enough time tho? We might need more too

Firework princess: i think its good actually its not like were that bad

Firework princess: i dunno i think its good enough

HuPutMeInHereICan'tGetTao't: ig but u do live right next to her you

Guitar Girl: fr! thats true

Guitar Girl: i better get off my phone to set up the studio and stuff cya Blaze Lillies ttyl yall!

Firework princess: same tao tao i still need to work on the dance routine and visuals ttyl xin and tao

HuPutMeInHereICan'tGetTao't: wat theme should it be? idc bc its prob gonna be good if u make it/srs

HuPutMeInHereICan'tGetTao't: awww u guys already went off sad :p

I put away my phone into my school bag. I walked onto the street Xinyan lives on, while I walked down the street I saw a dainty small pale blue haired girl who came from Yoimiya's street.

"AYAKA! Ai-ya-ka!" Ayaka looked side to side to check who was calling her, come on! Even Ayaka doesn't see me?! I'll be telling Yoimiya about her eye problems for sure.

"Ayaka! Behind you, It's me Hu tao!" The small pale blue haired girl FINALLY turned around to meet my eyes.

"Oh! Hu tao what are you doing here? Going to Yoimiya or Xinyan's place for practice again?" Ayaka looked at me with a softer gaze than when she looked around trying to see if I was a creepy stalker... She has a history of having stalkers ig...

"Yep! Xinyan's this time, Yoi's dad is probably busy when need to practice," I smiled back at Ayaka hoping she won't invite me to dinner because I love her so much and it hurts me to reject her offers... Oh god...

She smiled back that means she'll invite me again like yesterday, "Hu tao, if you have time would you like to come over for dinner? It's just a 10 minute walk from Xinyan's."

"Oh Ayaka... I have to be home by 6 pm, and me and the group are going to be working on the new song for an hour. But if I have dinner at your place and tell my dad, he'll let me for sure!"

"No need if you don't have enough time but I'm grateful that you'll take the time to Hu tao."

"No prob! I gtg though Yaka so sorry!"
Ugh! I'll be late if I don't start running now!

"I understand, see you at dinner hu tao!"
Running toward Xinyan's house I hear a faint voice that sounded like Ayaka's but I had started with a small jog before sprinting toward Xinyan's house. When I was running to Xinyan's house I saw Keqing walking Ganyu home across from me on the sidewalk.

"Can you tell dad I'll be having dinner at Ayaka's house today? I'll be back at 6:30 pm thanks Ganyu!" Ganyu turned her head in my direction and nodded at me,

"Mhmm don't worry about it Hutao, I'll tell him," Ganyu smiled back at me before going back to talking to Keqing as she walked her home. Keqing prob invited Ganyu over to study for their up-coming test.
I walked up to Xinyan's door thank god I didn't end up being late! I was just in time! I'm so excited for pract today, I wonder what theme Yoimiya chose...

"Hey Hu tao! We almost thought you ain't gon make it," Xinyan opened the door and I saw Yoimiya's notebook in her hands while Xinyan locked the front door.

"Hi! I just finished planning the routine and theme. Wanna see?" Yoimiya and Xinyan rushed me inside to the studio where we usually rehearse

"Sorry for rushing y'all inside, the neighbors don't like people standing at the door too long," she gave us a nervous smile. Yoimiya nodded at her to signal it wasn't a problem. Xinyan walked us down the stairs to the studio in the basement while Yoimiya explained about the plan she created.

"Get it? I already explained it to Xinyan and she thinks it's a good idea?"