Bio

Name : y/n l/n
Age : 18
Alias : demon king , king of curses

Looks :

Likes : his new home , war , mocking his enemies

Dislikes : union , ozpin , sirzechs , all might

Abilities

Y/n is an extremely skilled and powerful close-quarters fighter. Y/n can unite his cursed technique and his hand-to-hand prowess, making him an extremely difficult opponent to overwhelm in battle.

Immense Strength: Y/n has shown to possess tremendous physical strength despite being in an incomplete state. He could easily defeat a very large stray or summon with just a simple swipe, He even punched a member of the blood cult so hard, the raindrops in that area dispersed.

Y/n has shown to move at incredible speed, such that his opponent didn't even register y/n's movement at first.

Immense Reflexes: y/n can easily counter any opponent and is fast enough for his opponent to not even realize that their limb has been cut off.

Immense Durability:, y/n can use cursed energy to bolster his resilience.

Great Tactical Intellect: y/ is an incredibly intelligent cursed spirit. He has fully grasped the nature of cursed techniques, and cursed and reverse cursed energy as a whole. Due to that, he is able to quickly deduce the inner workings of cursed techniques after only seeing them once or twice and creating suitable foils to such techniques.

Y/n possesses immense levels of cursed energy due to his innate power, cementing his title as the King of Curses. He was able to continuously use his techniques throughout his battles without exhausting himself in the slightest. He has skillful control over his cursed energy, being able to use Domain Expansion and Reverse Cursed Techniques. His amount of cursed energy far surpasses other special grades cursed spirits.

Reverse Cursed Technique: Due to his nature as a special grade cursed spirit, y/n can easily use a reverse cursed technique in order to regenerate lost limbs in an instant.. He can go further and even heal others.

Sukuna has an unnamed Binding Vow

It is currently unknown what y/n's cursed technique is. He was shown to use his cursed energy to slash targets. Y/n was also shown to use fire-based powers.

Dismantle : y/n default slashing attack. It is normally used for inanimate objects, however it can be used against cursed spirits to great effectiveness

Cleave : A slashing attack that adjusts itself depending on the target's toughness and cursed energy level to cut them down in one fell swoop.

Unnamed Fire Ability: y/n can create and manipulate flames for long-range attacks.

    Malevolent Shrine : y/n Domain Expansion creates a Buddhist shrine decorated with skulls. Malevolent Shrine has a unique trait; it doesn't create a separate space using a barrier. A binding vow is formed by allowing an escape route, which vastly increases the guaranteed hit's effective area with a maximum radius of nearly 200 meters.