CHAPTER 7 (EP1)

As I made my way back to the girls dorm from Willes room I was unlucky enough to bump into my cousin. My annoying cousin. Brilliant, this day was worse enough without the too cocky for being named after a month cousin interfering, I already saw him once today, that's enough to have a death wish . I honestly will slit my throat with my skate blade. I promise I will.

"Stella wait up!!" He shouted

Walk faster Estelle maybe if you walk fast enough he will get the hint and leave. He did not get the hint.

"Stella, Stella" Still running after me, come on almost at the dorms now. Then he grabs my arm. Shit. Now I have to come up with an excuse for ignoring him. I pulled my non existent Airpods out of my ears.

"Oh sorry August, I didn't hear you"

"That's alright Stella, how are you finding it so far"

"Still getting used to it, thanks for checking on me" Goodness this is awkward. Henry would laugh if he saw this situation i just know he would.

"Well ill let you get to your dorm, but if you need anything let me know alright, ill always be here if you need something"

"Is that a promise you made to Eric?"

"No its a promise I'm making to you"

Well that's not weird coming from your cousin, Nooo not at all. From there I walk straight towards the girls dorms and closed the door. God I hate that boy, may there be mercy to whoever is forced to marry him, because lets be honest no one will do it willingly.

HI ITS THE AUTHOUR I KNOW ITS BEEN AGES BUT IVE BEEN SO BUSY PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AS IT REALLY MOTIVATES ME, I MAY POST AGAIN TONIGHT.

BYEEEEEEE❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤