a letter

Nick's POV :)

I was standing at dreams window.m been awhile senice I was able to hold or talk to him, I was grinning 'I finally get to talk to you again'

It always seemed like he was busy when I saw him so I moved on, there wasn't a day I wasn't listing to our song as childrens... I never moved on I fucking loved the male so much.

"Princess?" I asked looking at him holding a letter.

"Nick!" He exclaimed while opening a window, "What are you doing here?"

"You know me I shoe up at random princess-" I replied smiling abit, "crawl through thr window quickly"

He crawled out and his skirt moved up a bit, "Oh my god I missed you!!"

"I missed you to princess" he'd lift you up, he hated u wore in a maid uniform, "I see you got a outfit you don't belong in." His hand was on ur waist.

"Yeah.. " He'd hug you tightly, "I missed your touch.."

"I missed you more then you know.. you just always seemed busy" he said kissing you soft.

He kissed bac with a smile on his face, and giggles, "You're always busy when I want to see you- but now you're here.." He kissed you again.

"Mother wanted me to move on from u... bc of what happend but I never did and I refuse to do." He said nuzzling you. He'd move us under a tree and cuddled you, "well I wanted to talk with u at the market but you seemed busy..."

He looked down, "I'm sorry... My dad told me to never think or talk about you but it just broke me... I missed having my childhood crush around..."

"I listen to our song all day every day crying" he'd kiss you again, he has a slight scruffel now being now 18.

He'd kiss back and let a few tears run down his cheeks, "i missed everything about you... and anytime I hum our song, it just breaks me even more.." he softly laughed, "My dad died when i was 13... I miss him sometimes.."

"Well.. I have a royal galla soon and I want you to be my spical... one-" he said wanting you just. To be in his castle so he can do you... like his 11 old brain wanted that that.. he pit the note in u hand.

"Oh nick... I.. I'd love to but my stepmother wouldn't let me..." Tears filled his eyes even more.

He'd grumbled, "damn it-" his eyes filled of lust snf love, "why can't they just let us be happy.... I don't fucking want amilia... like shebitch wants me to marry her-"

I hated this I just wanted to fuck, and make this man mines.

He started crying, "I-i'm so sorry....!"

"Not mad at you my love.... I'm more so mad at ur dead father for marrying fuck tard" he'd kiss you again wiping ur tears. 'I'll make u mine one day.'

He kept crying, "I-i want my m-momma..."

"I know.. I know I wish I could give you her I would..." He nuzzled u holding you.. you're mother gave him her blessing to marry you... and asked him.to never leave ur side. "I'll find a way to get you at the galla-"

"o-okay..."

I didn't want to let go.. I held him close kissing all over he could. "You don't understand how many nights I hugged the plushie you gave me u wanting u"

He'd sniffle a bit and snuggle you, "I miss this..."

"Not the only one" he'd move his hands under ur maid dress felling around pecking ur neck.

He'd blush and look away, slowly becoming flustered.

He'd slip something on ur hand, "I don't want you... to go but you probably should unless u wanna be in trouble" he sucked a mark on ur neck climbing, so if you did show he'd know it was u.

He'd climb back into the window and smile, "It's best if I did go.. I love you okay?"

"I love you to~ princess one day I'll have you under me" he said before making his grand escape before amilia noticed him.
-