Origin(Old - 2015)

Ryder Jay was a nice young man. He is 22 years of age. Just your average man that's a cashier at grocery store. The year is 2015.

Today is Saturday and Ryder has a party to go tonight. He just fixing himself up. Brushing his teeth and combing his.

Then there was a knock on Ryder's door and he opens it and it's his best friend.

"Hey Ryder how is it going?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Good how about you Frank?" Ryder asked.

"It's going great, the is gonna be off the hook dude!" Frank said. Frank is always full of energy and well he does not explain thing very well. He also very skinny almost like the wind could just blow him away.

"I know right, by the way who did invite anyways?" Ryder asked.

"You know just a few people." Frank said.

"Like?" Ryder asked.

"You know just people." Frank said.

"Let me guess one of the people you invited were Billy, Sara, and Jack." Ryder said.

"Well... Yeah." Frank said.

"Why? You know you owe Billy money." Ryder said.

"Yeah but think of it this way," Frank said. "Jack is big guy he likes to eat and Billy and Sara can go have some fun in my room. See all paid off."

"I wonder how you think sometimes." Ryder said.

"Listen buddy it's gonna be fine, trust me." Frank said.

Ryder sighed reluctant to agree."... Alright fine, but nothing better happen like last time." Ryder said.

"Like I said before Sara just bended down and my hand just happen to be there." Frank said.

"So what are you going to do?" Ryder asked.

"Well we got get the stuff." Frank said.

"We?" Ryder asked.

"Yeah because we need to prepare for the party." Frank said.

"Okay let me get this straight, I'm gonna pretty much paying for everything because you can't keep a job." Ryder said.

"More or less yeah." Frank said.

"I question our friendship." Ryder said.

"Nah you love me." Frank said. "Alright let's go."

"Alright give me a few I'll be down." Ryder said.

Ryder and Frank went to the store to get some food and party things. Well there Frank decided to go to his favorite part at the store. The mirror section.

"Really Frank?" Ryder asked.

"Think about it Ryder." Frank said. "I've been single since senior year of high school and the more I look at theses mirrors I just think dang... How does stud muffin like me still single?"

"Well firstly you called yourselves a stud muffin." Ryder said.

"Don't be mad because you are not me." Frank said.

"Who said I want to I'm good looking and I know it." Ryder says.

"Hey... Can I tell you something that scares me?" Frank asked.

"You're reflection?" Ryder saying a joke.

"Kinda." Frank said. "Well not exactly, you see sometimes I think what if I see myself dying?"