2. Ran away

Sana's POV :

I took a suit case from the closet and started to packed my clothes while crying silently. After packing I went to my daughter crib. I picked her up and went out of our room. He was sleeping peacefully after drinking so much.

I went out of our room and went downstairs. Then I came towards the gate of mansion and went outside.

Then my babygirl started to cry because her sleep got disturbed.

" Shhh...Sullyoonah! mommy is here..shhh don't cry my sweetie " . I hushed my babygirl and somehow managed to makebher sleep again while waiting for taxi.

" Taxi... Taxi... " I saw a taxi coming toward my direction. I quickly grab taxi and told the driver about the location. He started to drive.

I then laid Sullyoon beside me a took my phone out of my bag and started to dial my friend / Sis no.

Sana : Hello... Jihyo.. Listen to me. Please arrange my room for me quickly.

Jihyo:  Sana are you okay ? Why you sound scared ?

Sana : Jihyo I'm not okay. Just please arrange my room.

Jihyo : Okay.. But tell me what happened ?

Sana : I'll tell you once I'll arrive there.

Jihyo : Okay just be careful.

After ending the call Sana's tears fell on her cheek continuously. She then looked at her babygirl sleeping peacefully. She smiled faintly at her Innocent daughter and sighed thinking about her devil husband.

" We'll get out if this hell soon my sweetie " Sana said looking at her daughter as her tears fell nonstop.

( At Tzuyu office ):

" Omg... I'll get her this time. " Tzuyu said and called his team to come to their meeting place.

Tzuyu then called her secretary and told her to postponed his meeting with the CEO of Cube Enterprises."

" Elkie I want you to talk with Mr. Soojin
and postponed the meeting " Tzuyu said with cold voice that didn't effect Elkie.

" As you say Daddy. " Elkie said again being whore again which made Tzuyu cringed and killed her in his thoughts.

" Elkie how many times do i have to tell you don't call me that or els- " Elkie didn't even let Tzuyu complete his words and said.

" Or else what daddy. " Elkie said with her on her chest making her mounds more visible in her already revealing outfit.

" Just get aside. " Tzuyu said getting annoyed and went to parking lot while calling his crew to make sure all of them are at their secret meeting place

" Give me the keys. " Tzuyu said to his driver and drove off to the secret meeting place.

At meeting place :

When Tzuyu reached the place. He was greeted by his bros and they started to plan how to chased her.

" Tzuyu you should date her. So we can easily get her " Dahyun suggested and got hit by Chaeyoung.

" Are you insane? .huh? We're doing work here, not planning a date " Chaeyoung said irritatedly after the suggestion of tofu skinned man.

" I know. I'm just giving an advice to get her " Dahyun said defending him. The two small handsome men continued to bicker until they heard a hand slammed on the table.

" Enough " Tzuyu shouted which make them flinched and shut their mouths.

" Jeongyeon hyung ! Just make friends with that girl and get all the secrets."  Tzuyu said pointing at Jeongyeon who was left dumbfounded cause he was already in relationship after courting her current girlfriend for years. He just didn't wanted to made any issues.   

" As you say... Okay. " Jeongyeon sighed and agreed to his conditions after knowing that he was the most mature in them and was never been seen in public. So it was easy for Jeongyeon to get close to that girl.

After dismissing meeting Tzuyu told them to go.

" I'll get you this time just wait for me." Tzuyu said and smirked.

-----

Back to Sana:

After reaching there Sana met her best friend Jihyo waiting for her at the gate of her house. After paying the taxi Jihyo helped Sana with her baggage. They went inside the house. After giving water to Sana and placing sleeping Sullyoon in bed Jihyo went to Sana for telling her to rest.

" Sana you should rest. It's late, I'm pretty sure you're tired. Just rest and tell me what happened tomorrow okay." Jihyo said looking worried by all the bruises on Sana face and neck.

" Rest well, I shou--- cut off by Sana crying on her shoulder. Jihyo let Sana cry on her shoulder patting her head till Sana fell asleep while crying she was still sniffing. Jihyo tugged Sana in blanket and make sure Sana was comfortable. Little did Jihyo knew the reason of all this but she tried to be silent and wait for Sana to open up

" Goodnight, have a good sleep. " Jihyo said with soft voice and kiss Sana forehead. She went out if the room carefully making sure not to make any kind of notice .

_________________________________________

Sorry for the characters i use in this chap.. It is just for entertainment purposes.
And please vote for it... Thank you waiting and supporting me book

Expect spelling and grammar mistakes since English isn't my first language

💙💜satzuuu