4.Secretary

Tzuyu's pov:

I walked into my Company and went straight to my office. I was in good mood but my face was still giving cold aura. My boys had done a nice job. They got her within a day which surprise me. I was about to opened a file to read when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist. I frowned and look at the one who dared to welcomed ones death. There I saw my Secretary looking at me with smiley eyes

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING." I yelled in rage but it didn't effect her at all instead she leaned in to kissed my lips but I pushed her harshly making her dropped on floor. I'm a gentleman but what she was doing was totally unforgivable. Only She was allowed to touched me.

" Tzu- why can't you just give me chance. I have a nice body which every men crave for. I can give you a good fu-" I cut her off by harshly grabbing her chin making her looked at me. I stand up while she grabbed my legs making it hard for me to not to threw hands on her.

" Look Elkie Chong. I'm not like other men. I'm CHOU TZUYU. And beside what you is just get out of control. I- " I yelled at her making her tears dropped down to her pale cheeks.

" Tzu... please try to-"

" Who are you calling Tzu- huh? Only she can call me by this name. Now get out you are fire. " I shouted as I saw Jeongyeon came inside and started to calmed me down. He then called the guards to took her because she was irritating me as hell and acting like leech, hugging my legs not letting me go. The guards came in and dragged her out by force as she was creating scene there.

All the employees were looking at the scene when a cold and bold voice made flinched.

" What are you all looking at go back to your works." I heard Jeongyeon said that to all employees, as we went out to made sure that she was not giving hard time to guards which she was sure giving to them.

Jeongyeon and I then walked in my office for discussing about that girl whom he is going to date just for business or let say my revenge.

" Boss what about your secretary now. You just fired her. "

" what kind of question is that. I'm gonna hire a new one. "

" But you know that no one is willing to work with us as they know you ar- "

" Oh about that i will ask my friend who is the CEO of CHOU TECHS. I know she will manage to help me. "

" Okay. I'm gonna go. I have a coffee date with my gf. "

" Nope go on a date with Im Nayeon. And get her trust to enter her house."

" Okay. " Jeongyeon said with a gloomy voice. I know I'm being hard on him but it's for business.

-------

OTP.....

Hello...

Hey... how are you?

I'm fine.... wby Noona ?

doing great... why did you call me?

Noona I'm coming over there. Can i come rn. It's important

Sure why not. But is everything okay?

yeah everything is fine. I will tell you once i go there.