2: Zodiacs Just Wanna Have Fun

Scorpio POV

'Ugh, great'. I thought. I just read who I was going to share a dorm with. Sagittarius. Ugh, I've always hated that guy.  He thinks I'm irritating and jealous and I've always thought he's just too honest. Now, I know not all the zodiacs have met. And they're probably not as bad as they sound but...they usually are. I tried to like Sagittarius, but no, he was just too much for me and we've hated each other ever since.

It was our first class for the day, I was secretly praying to God that that jerk wouldn't bother me today. I walked into class to find everyone staring at me. "Scorpio, I'm afraid you appear to be late. Exactly, 4 minutes late. But, since it's your first day, I'll let it slide this once," Our teacher said. I just rolled my eyes.

"It's okay, I was late, too. I couldn't find this class because well this school's like a freaking maze, but whatever," Some girl I didn't recognize whispered. "What?" She asked. "Nothing, it's just you look like someone that was mentioned before but I never knew," I explained. "Okay, well, I'm Taurus, what's your name?" Taurus asked. "Scorpio," I answered.

"Oh, right, Aries told me how much she hates you," Taurus said. "Hmm, well good for her," I said sarcastically. Taurus smiled. "Yeah, I guess," She said. "Um, excuse me! I am trying to teach the class! Do you think you can just chit-chat the rest of class?!" Our teacher asked. Our faces turned red, although we tried not to show it.

"Ooh-ooh," I heard Aries say. Me and Taurus both rolled our eyes at her. "But again, it is the first day, so for now, I guess I'll let it slide," The teacher said. "Whatever," Taurus muttered into her sweater. But I heard her.

So far, I kinda liker Taurus. Well, not that way, we're just friends obviously. But I think she's really cool. And wayyyy better than Aries or Sagittarius. But in a minute class was over. Wow, I guess we really did talk the rest of class.

"Woo-hoo!" Taurus exclaimed after hearing the bell ring. 'Woo-hoo, indeed,' I thought.

Taurus POV

"So, you and Scorpio, huh?" Aries asked. "What, no! We're just friends. Nothing more," I stated. "Mmhmm," Aries said not pleased. "I'm serious!" I said sternly. "Sureeee!" Aries said sarcastically. Suddenly Libra and her "crew" walked over. Gemini was laughing and Aquarius and Leo were singing, "Taurus and Scorpio sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G," "Shut the fuck up," I said to them.

"Ooh, look your boyfriend's talking to another girl," Gemini snickered. "He's not my boyfriend!" I said madly. "Ugh, can you believe them!" I said to Aries. "Yup!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "Who is he talking to anyways?" I asked. "Why do you want to know?" Aries asked.  "Curious is all," I answered.

"Ok, well, that's Claudia, and she's a regular person and not a zodiac sign. I honestly don't know why he's talking to her and could care less," Aries explained. "What, are you jealous or something?" Aries asked me. "No! I just wanted to know is all," I stated. "Sureeee!" Aries said sarcastically again.

Capricorn POV

I've known Taurus for a long time. But the fact that she's always with Aries pushes me away. Well, you'd expect me to like Virgo or something but Virgo and Pisces are already a thing, so me and Virgo will probably never happen.

So Taurus is like the only girl left that I, well, like. But I heard what happened in class. That Taurus and Scorpio were talking and everyone's shipping them. Taurus told me herself that the rumors aren't true, but I struggle to believe that. I mean, now her, Aries, and Scorpio are hanging out.

And Aries hates him! But Taurus also told me that sometimes they get along if they want to, other times they, like to piss each other off. Not only am I shocked that Scorpio and Taurus have never met, but that they actually get along. I mean, they are polar opposites. And honestly, I kinda felt jealous of their relationship.

I mean, I've known Taurus longer. And I thought this school meant that we could spend more time together, but noooo, Scorpio just had to go on and ruin it. Ugh! Anyways, though, I saw him talking to some girl I didn't know, but it didn't look like he was too into it. But I decided to eavesdrop because why not.

"So, Scorpio, hehe, would you um, do a favor for me," The girl asked. Scorpio seemed super uncomfortable with everything. "What?" He answered. "Help me get rid of Taurus," She said. "What? Why?" He asked. "Because she's irritating and there's much better people out there that are better for you. People like me," She stated.

"No, you just want to replace her so you can take her place as a zodiac sign!" Scorpio said angrily. "Ok, fine, yes! But you're not telling anybody about this because, at anytime, anywhere I can find someone else to strike. And I'll still take her place. And there's nothing you can do about it. Well, ta-ta." The girl explained.

'Wow', I thought. 'She really thought this through'. 'Oh, wait I need to tell Taurus!' I thought stupidly.