14

BILLIE

im currently in the bathroom doing my nighttime skin care, it felt soothing honestly. it was calming me down from everything today. i felt at peace.

i hear a knock on the door and turn to open it, revealing nia in her pajamas. "i was just coming to tell you that the crew is coming over tonight." she smiled, chewing on a piece of white chocolate.

"what are we doing? watching movies or something?" i asked, patting my face with a cloth. "we were planning on playing games and ordering food and watching a scary movie around 1am.. sounds cool?" she asked, affirming i was okay with that.

"that sounds fun actually, im down." i said smiling with my teeth. Before nia left the bathroom she stops in her tracks to remind me of something, "im just letting you know that josh will be there, so if you aren't comfortable with that, let me know." she announced, waiting for my response.

i hug her and nod my head, "its okay nia." i grinned, and with that, nia exited the bathroom giving me a chance to finish my skin care.

while putting on my moisturizer, i see my phone ding.

finneas, my gosh i haven't spoken to my brother in so long. i decided to text him and catch up a bit, we go on tour next month so i really need to prepare myself for that anyways.

-FAST FORWARD-

they were all currently here...yes, including josh. which i know i'd be fine if i kept the conversations short. i was in my black night gown with my hair in a messy bun.

i walked over to my bed and sat down on it and decided to go on my phone. everyone was out in the living room but i decided to introvert myself for a bit. as i scroll through my phone i start to go onto tiktok and just watch some videos to keep myself entertained.

but then i hear a knock at the door which interrupted my little laughs at my cellular device. "yes?" i called out, waiting for a response. "can i come in?" i hear a familiar voice say. i sigh as i start getting up and pulling down my night gown before opening the door.

"hey taurus, is there something you need?" i asked gently, trying not to sound rude. "we was just wondering why you havent came out, we've been here since the last 2 hours." he awkwardly chuckled.

i stay silent, rethinking the question.

"im sorry, i was busy doing something. ill come out in a second okay?" i said reassuring him, he nods as i shut the door and grab my phone to go into the living room.

ill still be slightly ignoring everything but if he wants me out there, ill be there alright.

i slide on my slippers and walk out of my room, seeing everyone look at me. "about time you come out your room." CJ exaggerates, making a funny face as he spoke. "yeah we missed you out here slime" ricky added, chuckling a bit.

i shot them a toothy smile, this was really my family. i then walk over to nardo and denzel and give them a big hug, i havent seen them two in a while, neither have i seen CJ that often either. "hey guys" i mumbled into their shirts.

"hey billie" they said in sync. "we missed you" denzel smiled, "you been holding up?" nardo asked, i nod my head before he looks at me sternly. "hm, okay..let me know if anythings going on ight?" he said warningly. "got it" i reply.

i then look for nia and sasha who are both on the island of the kitchen so i take it upon myself to join them. why not.

i made small talk with them, then went onto my phone to distract myself from the fact that josh was here, i want to speak to him so bad but then again i want to be mad just a little longer.

*
currently everyone was sitting on the couch, some were on the floor. but right now we were playing truth or dare, i decided that i wasnt going to play so i just sat and observed everyone else while they participated.

i see josh looking straight at me from the corner of my eyes but i ignore it. i wanted to put my legs up on the couch so i grabbed a nearby blanket to cover my legs with since i had on a gown.

slowly after every round of the games, i grew more and more tired. i felt myself falling asleep, and soon..i eventually fell asleep on the couch.

JOSH

i watch billie fall asleep like an angel on the couch, she was poorly positioned so i took it upon myself to go over to her side of the couch and lift her by her back and legs carefully in bridal style, back into her room.

i placed her gently on her bed, fixing her covers onto her body once more. she looked precious, even though shes mad at me, which she has every right to be, ill always look out for her. even if its the smallest gesture.

i turn off her lights and make my way to the door, but then i heard a soft voice speak. "dont leave please" she whispered. i walk back over to her bed and hold the hand that shes reaching out for me to caress.

"you okay?" i softly spoke, making her nod her head slowly. "i cant sleep without you." she replied, making my heart frown in adornment. "billie i dont think its a good idea-"

"well i think it is." she said cutting me off, before sitting up on her bed and looking at me with those big blue eyes.

she brightens her lamp an extra level before looking back at me, still holding my hand. "josh i would highly appreciate it if you slept with me tonight." she continued. silence filled the room as i just made eye contact with her.

just before i was about to respond, billie pulls my face closer to hers and drags me into a whole hearted kiss, that felt like i had just been melted. it felt like i was falling deeper, and deeper into the kiss, but i didnt complain. billie grabbed both sides of my face and made sure i was all in her control.

soon after, we both pull away, and i look down at her swollen plump lips with a slight smile appearing on my face.

"i wasnt expecting that at all." i lightly chuckled, keeping eye contact with her. "i cant past the taste of your lips, i had to" she says with a grin on her face. silence, once again. it was a comfortable silence though.

she dims the lights again, the pulls my body into her while she curls underneath my warmth, right below my neck with a blanket around the both of us. "josh?" she spoke out.

"yes billie?" i respond. "i forgive you. i truly do, i loved your honesty, and thats not something any guy would do. but i would advise that you control the way you handle your emotions better." she stated.

i nod my head, and kiss her forehead, making her take a comfortable sigh. "you know i love you right?" i whispered into her ear. "i love you too josh, more than you could imagine." she smiled, having her singular dimple show.

i grab her face and kiss her dimple making her laugh, "can we sleep now please?" billie complained, making me nod my head yes due to my exhaustion as well.

not long afterwards, i hear soft snores escaping my babys mouth, her lips slightly departed with her head tucked into my chest.

'goodnight my love.'