3

Nia

i wake up to the sound of my fucking alarm going off. i got so startled out of sleep that i ended up hitting billies face with my arm.

"you son of a bitch, whats up with you?" she groaned, sitting up from the bed and rubbing her eyes. "i didn't mean to, my alarm startled me!".

billie rolled her eyes, not so sure who she rolling them eyes at but i know its not me.

"get in the shower, we have stuff to do today." i add, walking out of the room and heading downstairs. as i walk into the kitchen im revealed denzel sitting on the table, eating breakfast.

he said good morning and i returned the greeting."you made breakfast??" i asked, a smile creeping onto my face. "yeah, i was bored and you and billie was still asleep so i decided to make breakfast for yall." he replied.

"type shit, thank you denzel!" i smiled, giving him a hug. "yo, i forgot to tell you but i'll be leaving two hours earlier for the party tonight, so i'll dip at 7pm." he mentioned. why the hell would he need to leave earlier?

"do you mind me asking why?" i mumbled, stuffing some eggs into my mouth. "my homeboys finna be there, so ima help them set up the area" he confirmed, putting his plate into the sink.

"oh, okay. well make sure to text me the address", he looked back at me and laughed, "duhhh" he grinned, leaving the kitchen.

"where you going?" i hollered, "im finna go see my boys, ill see yall tonight." he returned. "i thought you said 7pm thou-"

"hey guys, what'd i miss?" billie says cutting me off, while walking down the stairs. "nothing, denzels just going out to his friends house, he'll meet us at the party tonight." i commented, putting my dish away.

billie made the 'o' shape with her mouth before going over to say bye to denzel. "ight we'll see you there, be safe jhit" i noted, "i will, and i'll call y'all when to start driving to the party." he says.

i nod my head as he closes the front door to the house as billie locks it behind him. i turn to billie whose already looking at me, "fuck you looking at?" i ask, genuinely confused. "take a shower, you have 30 minutes." billie said, pushing me up the stairs.

"i get it damn! leave me alone!" i giggle, getting into the bathroom once i reach the second floor.

and just as i was about to close the bathroom door, my phone starts ringing. i rush into my room and grab my phone and see a call from chelsea, a friend that me and billie share.

"hello?" i spoke, "nia?" she responded, "chelsea!!" i squealed.

"are you coming to the party?" i asked, "yes!! and im bringing megan, shes in town!" she said excitedly. oh im so fucking pumped for this party.

"no way, megan as in me and billies bestie megan?" i question, "mhm" she responded. "no way, no way, no way!!" i said kicking my feet.

"alright well i'll see you guys at the party, billies coming" .

"is she actually? how'd you convince her?" she chuckled. "i begged her, i know she isn't a party girl but this will be fun for her! she's been so busy with music i just want her to have a break" i explain subtilely.