Chapter 5

It has been 2 weeks since Annabeth and Percy went to Greece. Percy was in the bathroom taking a bath when Annabeth realized something- her period was late. "Hey seaweed brain, I'm going to run to the drug store real quick." And she ran out the door. Annabeth got back to the hotel and took the test. Positive. Percy came in and saw it. "U... um..... Annabeth. Is that a uh?" He asked nervously. "Yes" she bursted into tears. "I'm so happy!" She cried. "Me too!" He said. They were flying back to New York later that day so they would tell their parents then.
They decided to Iris- message them.
They made missed and tossed a drachma in it.
"Oh great Goddess Iris, please accept this offering and show me Sally Jackson."
"Percy, Annabeth! Hey!" Sally said.
"Hey mom, gotta make this quick. Can you call Annabeths dad and tell him to meet us at Joe's pizzeria at 6, we have news." Percy said. "Ok." Sally said, and broke the connection. "Oh great Goddess Iris, please show me Athena."
They were obviously in the throne room, and the Olympians were obviously fighting. "Excuse me? Can we talk to Poseidon and Athena in private please?"
----------------------------------------------
A/N- Comment girl or boy! Or twins!