Chapter 3- Didn't Expect Me? Didn't Yuh?!

I am so sorry for not writing in a while... I was in the hospital then exams now CAPE exams has started then I got a bf then I broke up with him and now he wouldn't leave me alone... I mean come on dude, you didn't care before now we've broken up and I've lost interest you seem to care? nuh uh goodbye... I have like two more exams but I've decided to write to take out my stress... Enough rant... Story time!!!!!!!! Sorry couldn't write more but there is a surprise for you further down...

P.S Italics is mind links and bold italics are wolves speaking...

P.S.S..... This chapie is PG13 fowl language/abuse here nothing to major but read on at your own risk...

*************************

Jazz's POV

 'You sure you're ok with this?' Nick, my beta, asked via mindlink.

I just nodded and sped up. We were currently running to my old pack land. The sooner we reach, the sooner we can wrap up an leave. Suddenly I felt the invisible shield that marked the territory of the Dark Woods pack. Nick shifted back and spoke to a red head male. I don't recognize him but from the bruises on his neck and back, I assumed he was one of the omega from a pack that they defeated.

Nick nodded to us as he shifted back along with the boy and we raced behind him. I stayed in the middle of my troop. Usually an Alpha ran at the front of the pack but this was Nick's idea of a dramatic entry for me. yayyy *note the sarcasm*...

We stopped in front of the huge pack house. I stared at it remembering the good and bad times. I was so caught up with my trip down memory lane that I only snap out of it with Nick's booming laughter.

"Nah I'm not Alpha!!!" Nick choked out.

"Then who is?" That voice that had my wolf growling at the idiot, sneered.

"Oh don't worry, where's your?" Nick shot back

"Gaby! I am!" A resounding voice boomed with power that would have made my wolf submit if she was docile and well not and Alpha, "Who is your Alpha?"

My wolf felt summoned so we stood and stepped forward towering over my pack mates as I was no longer sitting.

"Welcome Alpha to Dark Woods pack! May I speak with you in person Mr.. uh?" my mate stood there looking the same as he did since all those years except now his hair gained that silver streak in front of the flippy part of his hair that laid above his left eye that all the Alpha's of the Dark Woods pack gets when they become Alpha and he was now buffer and a little taller.

Before he could say anything else, the entire troop of wolves I brought along with Nick, bellowed out a laugh. Don't they know not to aggravate an Alpha, he's gonna think that they're mocking him! I rolled my eyes and backed up as my troops formed a tight circle around me, in order to shift.

"What's so funny?" Blake growled out.

"M...My Alpha is a she, dude!!!!" Nick choked out between his laughter.

"I've heard about it but I didn't think it was true," he muttered angrily.