Drinking Games; An Orc Erotica

The clerk just behind the counter slides a dirt-speckled silver key into my palm while pouring a drink with his other hand. I take it, making my way towards the wall to the left of the bar. Following along with the numbers carved and painted on doors down the hall, I find my room number matching that of which was stamped on my key. I slide the key into the knob, struggling to unlock it at first. Eventually, I manage to shimmy the handle open to reveal my room. 

A cramped, or rather, efficiently spaced room, presented itself to me. A double bed pressed against the farther corner with a nightstand beside it, as well as a tall wardrobe in the other corner. I step inside a bit more to see a small study area with a desk beside the door and a few books stacked haphazardly on the counter space. Generally, a bit stuffy and dim with only two small wall sconces in the room and a single window with a thick curtain over it. 

I shut the door behind me, turning back to lock it while I settle down inside. I let my pack fall from my shoulders, feeling it slide down my back before hitting the floor with a soft thud. I reach up into a stretch, clasping my hands together and feeling my back lightly pull. I let out a breathy groan, unwinding and folding down. Letting myself dangle for a moment, I feel a bit of tension pulling in the back of my legs and spine. I pull myself up, deciding to get some light in the room and clear the air a bit. I slide the curtains aside, the metal bar they had been hanging from creating a soft hiss as the rings clink and slide over it. A cloud of dust is thrown into the air. A couple coughs escape me, though I persist and push the window out and open. I fan my hand around a bit, though it does little to help. The dust settles after a moment. 

Sore, tired, and thirsty; it was all my body would let me focus on. This is how I feel during every trip between these vastly spaced cities, though I admit I felt a strange feeling reminiscent of euphoria from the accomplishments on these journeys. I'll start with my thirst, I'll have plenty of chances to rest later in the evening and night. I unlock my door, stepping back out into the hall without much thought. 

Only a step out of my room, my balance is thrown and I am nearly knocked off my feet. I steady myself briefly before feeling a hand braced itself on my arm. I look over to see a large, dark green hand firmly wrapped around my entire forearm. My eyes follow up the long, thick fingers enveloping my bicep until I meet someone's gaze. A pair of sky-blue eyes looked me up and down. The orc in front of me gives me a small wave as I pull myself back into the moment. 

"I'm- I'm- I'm good. Sor-sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I say, leading into a chuckle. 

He gives me a nod and a small smile when I notice the long curved fangs on his bottom set of teeth, "It's alright, I didn't see you at all; you came out too fast for me to stop." he says. He raises a hand from his side to scratch at his black stubble beard, drifting from his chin up to his jawline.

He grazes an earring dangling from one of his ear lobes, a glint shining off it's silver chain. My eyes follow it up, noticing how sharp the tips of his ears are. He straightens his back, now standing much taller than me. 

I brush a stray lock back into place, he does the same with a dark, loose wave. "I was just about to head to the bar," I tell him, gesturing down the hall. 

"What a coincidence," he responds, letting out a small laugh. 

We walk down the hall into the dining area, heading across to the bar where I'd been just minutes before. We each sit down on a stool with one of us fitting significantly better than the other. 

"What do you call yourself?" I finally ask the man. 

"Bur-uke, what about yourself?" he asks.

I mostly call myself Courier, more a title than a name for personal reasons.