jiheon's upcoming birthday

one day at fromis dorm...

jiheon's pov

i was just chilling in my room until..i heard someone shouted.. JIWON WTFits similar to chaeyoung unnie voice so i went to the kitchen and....someone throw a flour at me, i wipe my face with my hands, HEON-AH IM SORRYi heard hayoung unnie said, i just smiled its okay unniehayoung unnie went to me and hug me, heon-ah im sorry..i pat hayoung unnie's back, its okay unnie!i smiled (brightly) at hayoung unnie, can you two stop nowi heard seoyeon unnie said, heon-ah, lets go.saerom unnie said, where to?i asked to buy some clothesi just nod and went to the bathroom to clean myself.

chaeyoung's pov:

JIWON DONT PUT IT TOO MUCHi shouted, you must be confused right? well..we're making a cake for jiheon's upcoming birthday, but the "cake" doesnt even look like a cake, you guys know damn well that you can just buy it from a bakery right?gyuri unnie said, nah, too lazy to go therejiwon unnie answered, then ask someone to buy it?” “are you brave enough to ask seventeen sunbaenim?gyuri unnie just stay quiet just go ask chaewon or sakura to buy those cakesjisun unnie said, ...who's gonna ask..?we stay quiet, i'll go.i said, well, im close to them especially chaewon, alright then.gyuri unnie said. i just went to the bathroom to shower.

after shower...

(still chaeyoung's pov)

after showering, i went to the soumu building, i texted chaewon.

kwaeng: hey chae!!
wonnie: oh hey!
kwaeng: please come outside your building.
wonnie: why??
kwaeng: just go outside and i'll tell you..
wonnie: well okay

i waited for chaewon infront of this building, not long after i heard someone called my name, chaeng-ah!!i turned around to see chaewon running to me like a kid, i just smiled at this cute cheetah, took you long enoughi just chuckled, what do you need from me anyways??she said while looking at me, well, i need you to go to a bakery with mei said while looking at her, what for?she said while walking, for jiheon's upcoming birthday.she just nod, i heard you and nagyung are dating” “how did you know?” “heard it from seoyeon.i just nod.

we continued walking while chatting with each other.

yunjin's pov:

hey kkura unnie, who's that with chaewon unnie?i asked while looking out the window, where?i point my finger to the two figures out the window ohh, thats chaeyoungkkura unnie said, is she chaewon unnie's girlfriend??” “i dont know yun.i just nod,
oooh! how about we follow them?eunchae suddenly said, hmm...good idea eun!by that, me and eunchae go outside while following chaewon unnie with this 'chaeyoung' person.

time skip

u-unnie im tiredeunchae said while panting, me toowe both end up panting together.

chaewon's pov:

yo wonnie, isnt that your members?chaeng said while looking at something huh where?chaeng point at the two figures, i think they are following us” “yeah i think so” “should we continue walking or go to them?chaeng said while looking at them, lets just continuei said while smirking, w-why are you smir-” “pretend like you are kissing mei whisper to her, arent you dating minju tho-?chaeng said confusely, shh, i want to tease themshe then just gave me a nod, she then started to lean in to "kiss" me, chaeng tilt her head a bit so it look like we are kissing.

meanwhile with yunjin and eunchae...

yunjin's pov:

unnie! unnie! look!!eunchae said while pointing at something, when i look at where eunchae pointing at, i was shocked, t-take a pic eun..” “wh-i cut her off, just take it!!” “fine..eunchae then start taking a picture, lets go to the dorm now..eunchae just nod her head.

chaeyoung's pov:

they're gone now” “oh, good.wonnie said, lets go..?i said while looking at her, yeah, lets go!

time skip

(still chaeng's pov)

thanks for today ssam!i said while waving at her, your welcome!she said while waving at me, bye ssam!!” “bye too chaeng!i went to my dorm just to see my members sleeping at the living room, i went to nakko and kiss her forehead, sleep tight babyafter that i went to the bathroom again to shower.

time skip

after showering, i went to my baby nakko to cuddle with her.

AND THATS IT. sorry if its bad tho, im bad at writing things like this.

april 9 2023