Training

That night all I could think of was magic. I can wait to be a wizard! ' A wizardress, you mean.' Agh! I just heard a voice in my thoughts! This is all so stressing! Now I'm talking to myself and making up fake voices! ' No seriously, it's me, Emma. I can hear you speaking to yourself.' Wow this girl is crazy. She can read my thoughts?
' Well, yeah, actually.' "Can you hear me all the time? " I thought, directing it to her.
' Not all of the time.'
" When?"
' Only for a limited time, and when I feel like it.'
" Woah. That's so cool. But please don't abuse that power by eavesdropping. Really, I can think of the weirdest or personalist things at anytime."
' Really? Well then...'
" Stop! I've heard enough!"
' Suit yourself.' I couldn't see her, but I couldn't help thinking that she was silently giggling at this point.
' We'll start magic class tomorrow.'

...

" Welp, it's saturday, Finally!" We were at Emma's house, which brought a thought into my head. "Emma, are your parents magic?"
" Yeah, actually. Why?"
" Just wondering if this was a ' runs-in-the-family' type of thing."
" Okay... on to the learning!"
First, we focused on water, the easiest to control, we put our right hands out, whispered a spell and water appeared in mid air! We had to focus on it in order to move it. Any doubt of what we were doing would cause the water to fall. Next was fire. Fire was a little more dangerous, so we did one at a time. To create fire, we lifted both hands up and whispered another spell. Our fingertips burned with fire, but it didn't really burn. It felt like water. But warmer. Again, once we lost focus the fire would disappear. " Okay, on to the magic I favor the most, Invisibility." Emma finally would teach us the magic that she demonstrated to us for the first time. To use invisibility, we had to whisper two spells and tighten our joints. This one was really hard. Audrey got it first. Then me, and then Gabby.
The whole time I was fairly interested, but it could get boring at times. Like, sometimes Emma would remember how a certain magic was found and would bring up an ongoing speech if who discovered it or created it. But other than that it was fine. We learned that there are different types magic. telepathy, telekineses, making stuff appear, and stuff like that. Water magic fascinates me the most. It's fun and easy. And if I mess up, it will just fall to the floor instead of hurting anything. At the end Emma made us pledge to keep magic a secret. Secret. Hmm... a penetrating word... Oh yeah! I never told anyone the dream! Now that I think of it, looking back, I think the girl in it was her! How didn't I realize that sooner? Well now would be as good a time as ever. " Emma."
" Yes?"
" Can I talk to you about something really important?"
" Of course!"
Well this was a kinda private topic. I didn't know how to set it up. ' Will this work?'
' You were listening?!' 
No response.
' Anyway... Yes this will work. Thanks.'
' Good. Now tell me.'
' It was a dream.'
' A vision?'
' Maybe. I don't know.'
' Continue.'
' There was a man, his features too vague to make out. He was holding a small box concealing an " ancient artifact" of some kind. With him, was a girl, also too vague to make out, arguing with him. She said the wizards would stop him. Then he opened the box. A beam of green light flashed out, and that's when the girl realized what was inside. She questioned the man on how he obtained it, but he never told her because he could somehow sense me watching. I doubt he would tell her the truth though. It was obvious he wasn't the good guy. '
' I think you while you were dreaming, something real was happening to them.'
' How can we jump to that though? We have no idea who they could be.'
' Come to think of it... '
' What?'
' As you talked about the characters you saw, they did remind me of someone. Another girl in the organization who is fairly famous for important findings and superb information. She has a secret life too. She goes by the name of, Hannah, I think? Anyway, that may mean she is in serious trouble. We need someone who is mastered in tracking magic. To find someone like that, we would have to travel to the ancient sorcerers town of Elle, which is hidden only to pureblood wizards like me. The only problem is, they require a mortal who wasn't born of wizards to unlock the way in. You see, they are equally important as wizards. Most spells don't work on mortals. Looks like you all will have to come with me.