1.

Arriving home after a long day of building and going on adventures exploring the biomes was relaxing for all three of them. Vegetta was exhausted, and Foolish seemed like he was ready to build for another 4 hours in a row, but when he saw Leonarda starting to get sleepy, he couldn't resist it and decided it was time to head back to the castle.

Their castle wasn't that far away, but Vegetta felt like he could pass out in any second, so he leaned onto the demigod, who flinched a little bit when he felt his touch, but gently held him and his child all the way home.

When they arrived, Foolish (with Leonarda still asleep on his arms) left Vegetta on their shared bed. A relaxed face was resting on the brunette's amazingly sculpted face, and Foolish couldn't resist to smile and leave a small kiss on his forehead and whispered a soft "Good night mi amor".

He went to the other side of the room, where Leo's bed was, tiptoeing trying not to wake up his loved ones. When he made it there, he left the child on his bed, tucking them with their sheets with a soft smile stamped on his face. He couldn't be happier, since they day they adopted Leonarda their lifestyle had changed a lot, but he was happy, Vegetta was happy and Leo was happy.

He sat down on the side of the bed where his child was sleeping on, he looked so peaceful and tears couldn't resist but threaten to spill on the demigod's face.
He sighed softly blinking the tears away and started petting his little child's head trying to keep him asleep. He planted another soft kiss on his forehead and also said goodnight to them.

He returned to his shared bed, he took his armor off and looked at the spot where his partner rested and Foolish carefull dipped into the mattress. When he felt comfortable enough, he hugged the brunette's chest and rested his head near his shoulder, falling asleep almost instantly.

————————

What seemed to be small footsteps woke him up. Foolish wasn't a heavy sleeper, it was actually hard for him to fall asleep, but being able to hug Vegetta had made it easier for him to sleep. Rubbing his eyes he shifted on the spot he was resting on, he felt Vegetta's arms around him so he was confused for a second, thinking that he maybe dreamed hearing those footsteps, but a shadow near the stairs of his room made him realize who was the one making that noise.

He waited until Leo got fully up on their room, then he walked over to them slowly, kneeling down in front of them the second he saw his, kid opening his eyes to pull them into a comforting hug.
"What happened Leo? Why are you awake little one? Are you alright?" he asked whispering and rubbing Leonarda's back softly, knowing that the brunette was still asleep on their bed.

Leonarda didn't reply back, they only titled their head down a little bit, so the demigod decided to speak up again.
"You couldn't sleep? Did you have a nightmare?" The child nodded slowly, and Foolish's look softened what could possibly have been 45 times more than how it was before.
"Hey its alright bud, its alright! Come 'ere.." He grabbed the child's hand leading them to Vegetta and Foolish's shared bed and waited for Leo to hop on.

When they both were in bed, Foolish pulled the covers on top of both of them and got comfortable. He felt a bit of movement and shifting from the other side like if someone was sitting up. "Mmm.. Q-que hora es..? (What time is it?)" Vegetta yawned widely.
"Oh, did I- uh- despiertarte? Its midnight, lo siento.. (Did I wake you up? it's midnight, im sorry..)" Foolish whispered with a shy smile on his face. Vegetta looked to his side feeling that the one on his side wasn't the tall demigod, but his little child.
"What is Leo doing eh- here?" he asked a little bit confused, but not bothered.
"Oh, they had a nightmare so I told them to stay with us. I hope you don't mind." he saw Vegetta look down at Leo, who was already asleep, smiling and he couldn't stop himself from smiling too.

"Let's sleep alright?" Foolish told him, they would probably be exhausted the next morning and they wouldn't want to deal with an over-excited kid. He saw Vegetta nod and they both got comfortable trying not to wake up their child, which was peacefully sleeping in between the both of them. They both said good night to eachother and they closed their eyes, finally resting after a great day.