He's right.

James continued blowing up her phone, begging. "I always do things for you, and you wont do anything for me. Come on!"

"Are you serious?" Megan questioned, in disbelief. She then thought about it to herself for a while. He's right. He does do things for me, can't I do this for him?
She stared at her phone, sighing.

"I love you, baby please. Just once." James dragged it on and on.

Megan walked to her bathroom, looked at the phone once more, and took her shirt off. This was it. No more, Miss. Innocent. She couldnt believe herself when she took the picture, and felt even more confused after pressing Send.

Her heart was racing. Then she received a text back. James complimented her. She felt kind of good. She, of course, wasnt too happy about how she got the compliments, but she got them. He then, asked for more.

Megan didnt know what to do. She loved him. She couldnt lose him, especially not now. Shes givin him a piece of her that she had never givin to anyone before. So, she did it again. And again.
It was out of control.

James claimed that he loved her more than anything and she didnt "have" to send them. But anytime she wouldnt, he would just be mad. She knew that he was upset and she hated it. She couldnt stand him being upset, especially if she was the cause.

"He's right."
She kept doing as he asked. He loves me.