The message.

Megans POV:

Id plop on my bed, sighing. "I cant believe this." Id mumble to myself. After laying for a while, I recieved a message.
"We broke up.. Still hate me?" From James.
Id sigh and reply. "Of course not. You okay?"
He would reply, "I will be, if you would go out with me."
Id sit, staring at my phone in shock. He wants me? Why?
Eventually, Id reply. "I will. :) "
What do I have to lose, right? I mean, I know they just broke up... But he probably didnt even like her anyways. Eh.
James would reply, "Wait, really? We're dating now? Woah. Okay. :)"
Id roll my eyes, smirking.
"Yes loser. Now, im going to bed. Goodnight. :)"
He would reply. "Goodnight beautiful."

The next day.

James POV

If get to school, searching for Megan.
"I cant believe she said yes to me." Id say to myself. Smiling, (thinking about Megan,) I went to class.
"Boo!" She jumped at me, giggling as I walked into class.
Id flinch just a little, her obviously still noticing. "Alright, you got me." Id admit, smirking.
We sat by eachother, of course. Talking, and not really paying attention to the lesson.
"She is already much better than my ex. Is it bad im comparing? Eh. "
Thoughts kept going through my head as I watched her eyes light up, along with her big smile when she talked about the things she liked.
I couldnt help but smile.
I wanted to kiss her, she just looked so beautiful. But I didnt, sadly.

Megans POV

"I love how he just listens to me when I go on and on, because I know its annoying... Yet he listens." Id smile. "Is this really happening?" Id keep thinking. "It all just seems so unreal.
Oh well. Im glad he is mine now.
Nothing is going to change this. "
The bell would ring.
James and I would walk out of class together, talking and laughing.
"I will see you later, cutie." He said, hugging me tight. I couldnt help but melt in his arms.
"Mhm." Id manage to mumble out. I couldnt stop thinking about being in his arms.
--------------------------------------------
WOW its been a long time. XD
Sorry guys. And sorry that this one sucks, I just had the urge to write.
Oh welllll. cx
screw it. -peace sign-