The Beginning

Megan's POV:
I walked into art class, on the first day of High School. I looked around, seeing a few familiar faces and plenty of new ones. Id sigh, finding a seat, trying not to be noticed.

Before class started, I noticed a guy sitting across from me. He was pretty cute, honestly. He had dark brown hair, and brown eyes that would glow in the light. He was also pretty tall. I attempted not to look at him alot, because I didnt want him to think I was a creep.

I kept my head low, as the teacher made us go around introducing ourselves. I listened to everyone state their name, and a fun fact. Mhm, blah, blah, yeah, okay. Id sigh.

"Hey. Im James. Uh, I guess.. I like football."
Id lift up my head when I heard his voice. Im not sure why, but I did. And look who it was, Mr.CuteGuyThatSitsAcrossFromMe... (Otherwise known as, James, now.)

After he spoke, the next person went. James flashed a small smile at me during their introduction.
I blushed, looking down again. His smile gave me butterflies.

I was lost in thought, when it was finally my turn. The teacher tapped my shoulder.
"Oh um.. I-Im Megan." Id say nervously, beginning to blush again. "I like to draw." Id say quickly, because thats the only fact I could think of in the moment, and of course it was true. So why think any harder?

Id look at James and notice he was looking back at me. He smiled again. Id smile slightly back, trying not to be awkward. Then, finally, we were done with the introductions.

Class went by pretty quick, and I was caught off guard when the bell rang. As I gathered my things, I glanced at James. He glanced back.

When I made my way out of the classroom, Id notice him beside me.
We talked for a few moments, while walking, just to add eachother on facebook. (Because we were so cool, obviously.)
"See you tomorrow" He would smile, going off.
"Mhm." I would smile back, going the other way.

And right then, I felt it. Something I couldnt explain. I went on with my day, him on my mind the whole time.

James' POV:

Id walk into art class, on the first day of highschool. Id look around, seeing a couple of friends. Id walk over to them, and sit by them. We talked about summer, and how we expected highschool to be like. Then class started.

I turned back the right way in my seat, facing away from my friends. Woah.
Who is that? Id look at the girl across from me, studying her. She had golden brown hair, and sparkling blue eyes. She was... beautiful. (And adorably short. )

I didnt wanna look away, but I had to. Its just a girl, James. Id think to myself. There are a ton of hot girls in highschool.

People began introducting themselves as if we were in kindergarden. A name and a fact. We went around the room and it eventually reached me.
"Hey. Im James. Uh, I guess.. I like football." Id say my information, short and simple. Then I glanced at the girl again.
She looked at me this time. Id smile.

They continued on, finally reaching her.
She wasnt paying attention, but it was sorta cute. "Oh um... I-Im Megan. I like to draw." Id smile at her again, and she smiled back.

What are you doing James? Id think to myself. You dont need her. Have fun, dont tie yourself down.

The bell rang. "Already?" Id mumble, no one hearing. I caught up with Megan as we were leaving class. I didnt get her number, but hey, facebook is something at least. Right?
After getting eachothers facebooks, we went on with our day.

Football. Id smirk, walking to the locker room to change for practice.
Megan didnt cross my mind at all.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo, I dont know if this is any good but whatever.
It may be too short or too long, im still learning haha.
Itll get better ( i hope. )
Im trying though.
Lol I dont know when ill be updating, but I will as much as I can and whenever I know what to write.
It may start off a little boring.
but oh well. (: