Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31

    Two or three days passed quickly, during which time the refrigerator and washing machine that Yunzhi ordered online arrived.

    The refrigerator is the fastest, and it will be delivered at noon the next day after the order is placed.

    She bought a refrigerator with a soft freezer in the middle of the three doors. When it was delivered, Yun Zhi was even more excited than buying a refrigerator for the first time.

    After all, the refrigerator I bought for the first time was a second-hand small refrigerator with a top freezer and a bottom freezer, and the new refrigerator has a very large capacity.

    When looking at the refrigerator, Yun Zhi has the urge to stock up and fill it up.

    The washing machine was delivered on the morning of the third day, and it happened that the curtains, four-piece bed set, quilt and pillow that Yunzhi bought online also arrived.

    She used the washing machine to clean these full plug washing machines on the same day. In autumn, the air is dry, and autumn tigers are fierce, and the new washing machine has a powerful dehydration function.

    After staying in the hotel on Zhongxin Street for another day, Yunzhi came over in the morning, and the things that were dried yesterday had already dried out.

    As soon as she hung up the curtains after breakfast, the house looked a little bit like a living in an instant.

    Then take advantage of the sun to dry the quilt, a four-piece suit at night, and directly move into the new home that night!

    During this period, Yunzhi also sold the last batch of strawberries.

    According to her plan, the strawberries should not be put into dormancy so soon, and the strawberries can be sold until the end of November.

    But after leaving the urban area, even if strawberries can still be sold at a high price in a small place, the market is not as big as in the urban area, and it is not easy to sell.

    In addition, Guanning Town does not belong to the urban area and is not far from the orchard. This year, the strawberries in many orchards are growing well, and the earliest batches are already available for sale one after another.

    Many people prefer to pick strawberries by themselves, so Yunzhi simply let the strawberries go dormant and put all his energy on the grapes.

    After letting the strawberries go dormant, Yun Zhicai invited Master Chen to help the puppy build a dog house. The dog house is the same as the utility room in the yard that is independent from the house and attached to the house.

    There is no need to lay a foundation, and the remaining bricks, tiles and cement are enough. Master Chen built the dog house in less than a day by himself.

    When Master Chen came to help build the dog house, he joked, "Even the dog has its own room in your house. This parent is better than many parents." The

    dog house has doors and windows, even people can live in it.     Yunzhi saw that Master Chen was just making fun of him in good faith, and he had a better impression of Master Chen at that time, so he answered Master

    Chen with a smile: "After all, they are also part of the family."

The most important thing is that house. Some time ago, her mountain forest made several families earn money, and many people on the street knew her.

    Some people know that she builds a house for dogs, and when they see her on the street, they talk a bit weirdly, and point Yunzhi to use the land or the house for other purposes, which are better than housing dogs.