taken by them (yandere)

"𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓪𝔁𝔂 𝔂/𝓷."

thx for the request Weser10

Abduction;

In criminal law, kidnapping is the unlawful confinement of a person against their will, often including transportation/asportation.

word count; 786

song of the chapter;  Baroque by Malice Mizer

                                            ★彡[ɢᴏɴ ꜰʀᴇᴇᴄꜱꜱ]彡★

                                            ★彡[ɢᴏɴ ꜰʀᴇᴇᴄꜱꜱ]彡★

★you pushed him to far. you kept hanging around so many other men and let them touch and flirt with you like it was nothing.

★that made gon fucking mad. you kept lying about you not noticing but he knew better than that. god the things love make people do. 

★he tied you up with nen infused rope. there similar to kurapikas chains. killua even help gon. He was to loyal of a friend to see his heart broken by some girl.

★he was fully against torturing you. well physically, but emotionally and mentally weren't a problem for him at all.

                                         𓂀 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕒 ℤ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕪𝕔𝕜 𓂀

𓂀 you made him feel something; feel love and compassion. he couldn't let you go after that. he wouldn't fucking dare let you slip his grasp.

𓂀 he asked you out and you excepted but he then got these...urges. he tried to suppress them but they got stronger and stronger by the fucking second.

𓂀 he didn't wanna resort to torture but that strong pride and resilience that you contained started to frustrate him. he couldn't fucking handle it anymore. that string of empathy he had for you was broken after you went to far.