counter. (illumi x y/n)

"𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓪𝔁𝔂 𝔂/𝓷."

Lust; very strong sexual desire, having a very strong sexual desire for someone.

song of the chapter; 5 Letras by Alexis y Fido. 

genre; smut+fluff 

After a day of what felt like centuries the betrothed pair could settle down and embrace each other in multiple way~

"finally." the h/c woman said while dipping her body in the welcoming warm water. The bubble bath embraced her body and welcomed her in comforting pleasure.

The tall figure had dipped in behind her while wrapping his hand around his wife. Gently placing his chin on her left shoulder enjoying her presence and warmth. "I've missed you my beloved, it was almost impossible to go through that hellish mission without your lovely presence."

"aw, i've missed you to darling." Y/n replied to her husband's heart warming statement. "Can we please call a maid for 5 bottles of champagne and cups dear." y/n asked in a comforting manner.

"yes, i was actually thinking about asking." Her husband replied in a chuckle. "maid!"

not even five seconds later a woman came into the oddly large bathroom. "yes, master illumi zoldyck!" The poor woman said in a trembling demeanor. "Bring me 5 bottles of champagne and 4 cups." Illumi responded in a cold demeanor. 

"i will complete your request quickly, mr.zoldyck and mrs.zoldyck!" "No dear please be careful and take your t-" The maid quickly rushed out as she witnessed her male master pull his wife into a rough and dominating kiss.

"Illu-" Y/n tried to protest back to her husband actions but failed because of Illumi's rough grip on her chin and his determination to make her shut up. "y/n my dear, we have discussed the topic of being gentle with others...that are not me." Her husband protested.

"I know, its just I'm so used to being kind that its a really strong habit..." "Fix it then or... you might need a punishment." The man saying in a teasing but somewhat seductive matter.

                                               *knock, knock* "Enter!".

"Here is what you request, master zoldyck!" The maid said while settling down the bottles and glasses and pouring the liquid into the containers.. "Leave." The woman bowed and quickly exited the wash room. 

The tall figure swooped up the glass with elegance and grace. 

'fuck the urge to fuck her against the bathroom counter is testing me.' the tall raven figure thought to himself deciding if he should make his fantasies true.

The raven haired assassin swiftly pick up his wife nude body with lust and passion, carefully placing her body on the bathroom counter. His spouses eye full of lust and surprised knowing what her husbands next actions would be. 

               "shut up and except this punishment my beloved."

the assassin whispered to the woman while caressing her uncovered womanhood making her whimper. "fuck." the woman muttered knowing that she wouldn't be able to walk after these actions.