The Last Virgin and Miss Perfect

It was already the final year of school and all Taylor could think about was sex, he was a teenage boy after all. He was the least successful in his classes with the girls however, and it was really starting to get to him. All of his friends had managed at least one girlfriend in the time he had known them, most of them even having two. He wasn't the best looking, he knew that, but he certainly wasn't the worst either and yet he still was getting no luck. Worst of all, it was now official; he was the last virgin. Every other person in his school has had sex. Each night he would lay in bed and think about how he could improve himself or what he needed to change in order to get a girlfriend, and he always came back to the same issue he felt was always holding him back; his height. Despite being the age for it, he still had not hit any sort of puberty and stood at only 5 feet and 6 inches. This immediately seemed to rule out most girls he would meet as they all said they were only interested in boys over six feet tall and it truly was beginning to feel like an impossible scenario, a dream that would never come true. This was until he finally met Jessica...

Jessica was new to the school, but yet she had an alluring aura of confidence about her. Powerfully she strode through the school corridors like she already owned the place, taking no notice of those around her as she pushed her way past. She stood at 5 feet and 7 inches, an inch taller than Taylor, which he originally thought had ruled her out of his options. Jessica had long black flowing hair and perfect makeup, with eyeliner so sharp that it could pierce directly through your soul. All though she was new, she had everyone at the tip of her fingers from the moment she had walked in.

Lost in a cloud of lust, Taylor wasn't concentrating on where he was going and all of a sudden he tripped and fell over, landing face first in between Jessica's breasts. He had been staring at them whilst he was walking before losing his footing and flying into the Double D cushions. Now he knew he was in big trouble.
"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!??" Jessica screeched as she shoved Taylor off of her, before pinning him up against the wall.
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I wa-"
"Shut it" she shouted, cutting Taylor off and sending a shudder down his spine.
"I saw you staring at my tits, you did this on purpose you fucking pervert" Jessica whispered intimidatingly, as she got out a pen and a screwed up piece of paper before scribbling something down furiously.
"5 o clock, don't be late, you will pay for this" She threatened with an evil smile on her face as she handed Taylor the note with both her phone number and her address on.
Lost for words, Taylor simply nodded with his heart in his throat as Jessica walked away.