Dreams and Nightmares

Taylor fell powerless face down on to the bed before Jess lifted up his skirt and pull down his panties. She slapped his ass hard, causing Taylor to screech out in pain, but this was only the start. She began to rub a cold lubricating liquid against him where he had never been touched previously, when all of a sudden she slapped him hard again. Once more Taylor screamed out, but there was no one to save him now.

Jess forced the long purple lightsaber into Taylor, breaching his protective barriers and entering at will.
"Aahhhhh fuckkkk" Taylor roared; he had never felt anything like this before in his life.
"Deep breathes babe"  Jess said calmly, before thrusting into him again.
"Ohhh my god" Taylor squealed, and before he knew it, Jess was ferociously pumping in and out of him. Taylor was throbbing immensely and simply could not contain his excitement. As each thrust hit him in his core, he could feel himself getting closer and closer.
Jess pumped faster and faster before Taylor exploded with pleasure and ejaculated a barrage of projectile cum shots all over Jessica.
"ohhh yessss" he cried in a Winston Churchill type of voice.
"WHAT THE FUCK" Jess screamed, trying to wipe the cum from her eyes.
Taylor rolled over, seeing the mess he had made.
"I'm sorry Jess I didn't mean to I couldn't control it please believe me" he whimpered, embarrassed at what he had done.
"This was supposed to be a fucking punishment but it looks like you've loved being my fucking sissy boyfriend" Jess growled.
"I'm straight I promise I just couldn't help it" Taylor wept.
" Fucking prove it then, this is not how it was supposed to go but there's no way I'm letting someone I'm punishing get all of this pleasure without me getting any at all" Jess erupted, before moving Taylor out of the way and getting onto the bed on her hands and knees herself.
"Your going to fuck me Taylor, but if you tell anyone I will share the photos of you dressed up like this to everyone you've ever met, do you understand?"
"Y-yes Jess I promise I won't tell". He quivered, in utter disbelief of his luck.
Jess slid down her shorts and panties, revealing her pussy and giving Taylor absolutely no problems with getting rock hard again.
He grabbed her hips and slid his solid member into her, before passionately pumping at pace and fulfilling his lifelong dreams. Jess moaned with pleasure, pleasantly surprised at the skill of her amateur partner. She pushed back against him and he groaned as the sensations took over his body. Pump after pump until they were both at the edge of glory, Taylor ferociously roared before launching an assault of cum into his bully, followed by screams of delight from Jess as she came absolutely everywhere, squirting a river of love into Taylor's wide open mouth and soaking the bed.
They both collapsed to the floor, Jess legs shaking and Taylor's penis quivering in his panties. For now they were even, or so Taylor thought anyway, Jess had plans to get the most out of this and vowed to make a true sissy of him yet.......