Blackmailed Sissy Struggles

Excited to see the results of her hard work in full, Jessica took a step back and gasped in shock.
"Oh my god I can't believe it, you actually look like a girl" she said. " Stand up next to that wall and pose for me".
Desperate to avoid another slap, Taylor did as he was told and posed in as feminine a way as he could. " Pout you fucking sissy" she giggled and Taylor did just that without even caring at this point what was going on. Jess got her phone out and snapped a picture of him before bursting out laughing.

"You actually look really hot" Jess commented before turning the phone around and showing Taylor how he looked for the first time

"What the fuckk....." Taylor stuttered. "What have you done to me....."
"Cute right?" Jess giggled, in full control of the situation.
"Now I was thinking Taylor, that as I now have this pretty picture of you all dressed up as a girl, I could share it with the rest of the school, what do you think?" She asked with a devilish grin.
"No please don't it will be the end of me, I'll never get a girlfriend" Taylor begged in a panic.
"Well in that case I'd imagine your going to be doing EXACTLY as I say from now on you little bitch, or else I will be ruining your life" Jess told him.
"Jess please you can't" Taylor whimpered
"Watch me" Jess responded
"Ok I'm sorry I will do anything you say I swear" Taylor cried.
"That's a good girl" Jess told him whilst patting him on the head, before leaving the room.
Taylor could feel tears begin to form in his eyes as he went over to the corner of the room to take a proper look at himself in the mirror. At first he could barely recognise himself, however the more he stared, the more he realised he was actually turned on at the sight of his new appearance and he was getting rather hard. He began to pose in the mirror and was checking himself out from different angles, pouting whilst arching his back, taking extra note of his freshly shaved smooth thighs that were thicker than he had ever realised, as well as his plump ass that took to a perfect rounded shape in the tight skirt he was wearing. He had gotten to the point where he was fully aroused, and it was clear to see the bulge of his boner through his tight clothing. He had just about slid his hand down his panties when he noticed a figure behind him in the mirror.
"Awwww your enjoying this aren't you ahahahah" Jess teased. She could see clearly that Taylor had a full fledged boner and couldn't hide it even if he wanted to. Taylor was bright red and just stood there in silence.
"Well whilst you were playing with yourself in the mirror, I got us a toy to play with" she gleamed before revealing a 7 inch purple dildo from behind her back.
Taylor started to tear up again, still hard as a rock and pretty as a a butterfly.
"Please...." he cried, but Jess took no notice and shoved him onto the bed.