18 ~:~ Nobody or Everybody.

>>> T H I R D P E R S O N <<<

Hospitals.

The least favourite place on the face of the earth; it was just that frustrating sore pimple venue.

In the medical building they co-owned, the Lysander brothers sat right outside Blair's room with Lorcan the only one pacing back and forth, but none of them knew what to do except hope she didn't leave them like this.

She was possibly going to die because of their lack of attentiveness; this compared to the early, devastating loss of their mother. They never spoke about how much it would have taken to move on from her death, or how much they would have had to be there for one another in order to be able to move forward with each other.

They felt their mother's passing individually; it definitely affected how they handled being together.

Not this time.

Not with Blair.

"Why isn't Seth here?" The rest of Sohan's brothers looked at him. "What, we're just going to ignore the elephant in the room? This is her we're talking about."

Lorcan spat. "Well, he misunderstood that when he invited a damn police officer into the office." Sohan's raised eyebrows practically asked him to elaborate. He sat on the chair across from his clueless brother. "We went into the office to hear what Blair had to say about withholding the truth she hadn't been ready to share from us. Things got out of hand right when this officer knocked on the door."

"Seth knew exactly what he was doing when he let her in." Isidore played with his hoodie's drawstrings. One of the hoodies he lent Blair. "I have no idea what the f*ck is going with him nowadays; the thought keeps me flabbergasted! Now he could strip Blair of her life when some of us still have so much to do both for her and with her!" He was still in his head about genuinely earning her forgiveness; a smile wasn't going to cut it when the situation he was truly, exceedingly apologetic for cut as deep as it possibly could in her soul.

"What are we going to say if she asks for him?"

Lorcan scrutinized Sohan. "Why would she ask for the person that led her to her deathbed?" He got up to his feet again. "Are you lost or something? Because I'm pretty sure this situation's straightforward, even for you, Doctor Lysander."

Sohan rose from his chair, too. "I know we all have work to do regarding Blair, but don't belittle me for the reason that you won't come to terms with the fact that you might actually not be able to repair anything."

Lorcan clenched his jaw. "Blair isn't going to die."

"We can only have tremendous faith that she won't, and when she pulls through, it'll be for her... not you."

"I get that, asshole."

Sohan stepped to his offended brother. "I think you want her to survive this so you can right your wrongs. Sounds selfish to me... asshole."