CHAPTER 2

The glass box door is closed now. 

Jimin clapped his hands again now this time the ice cube in which Aera was freezing was melted and Aera was now free but her body was fully exhausted and was stiff.

Aera's POV:-

My whole body was hurting badly and I can't breath for few seconds but now I'm feeling better but I saw that Y/N is inside a big glass box. I am here on the ground gathering some energy to speak but from corner I see a person, I silently stand up and walked towards the person but at mid of my way I listen a voice which was familiar to me and I lift my head to see who is that person, I saw ERIC, who is talking to Y/N but I can't able to here what he is saying as my body is also little weak.

I now started to move towards their direction but I heard my name I turned back and Daniel was there, a lot of marks and dried blood near her lips was there on her body. I walked fastly towards her, I sat beside her on the ground and asked

Area- What happened Daniel? and how this (pointing towards the marks) say something?

Daniel- Don't trust Yuki...(she said in a week tone)

Aera- You are saying this now, when we already trusted her!

Daniel- How can I know? but now y-you h-have to help Y--Y/N please! (and she fainted)

Aera- I already knew, Yuki is a b!tch.

She stood up from her place and went towards Eric who was still talking with Y/N.

Aera- Hey you!! Boy! Leave my friend or else you will regret. (she said with a smirk)

Eric- Hii Aera so, you are here too how you doing I hope you'll be fine.

Aera- I'm fine but I don't think that you are going to be fine.

Eric- You and your lame threats.

Aera- My threats are not lame you are a lame guy whose obsession has lead him to k!dnap a girl.

Eric- So, you know that I love Y/n an--(Aera cut his words)

Aera- You don't love Y/N you are just obsessed with her. You know what I don't even wanna talk to you. But wait a second, so you are the one who stalked Y/N once, right, I know this type of cheap things only you can do.

  Author's POV:-

Now, Eric's ego was hurted by Aera's words, he held her wrist forcefully and dragged infront of another glass box which is beside Y/N's. He pushed her inside the box and locked  it too. Aera was trying to push him but couldn't and ended up getting inside the box. She started banging the box's door but no use. She is hell frustrated now, she was pulling all wires which Eric connected with the box. 

Then suddenly, Eric's eyes landed on a body he went closer to the body and saw Daniel he smirked and dragged her by her hand and made her sit on a chair where all wires are connected with a machine and Aera suddenly noticed this so, she moved her head to look Y/N so they can do something.

She saw Y/N who was trying hard to keep her eyes. Aera wanted to go but can't suddenly she saw Y/N's hand movement which was asking that why you came here?

Aera- Just for fun (with a fake smile) Nice place na!! (said sarcastically)

Y/N smiled at her words.

But they don't know hat now Aera's voice is going outside as she was pulling the wires, some of wires slightly got disconnected, and Eric listened her voice as he was not far from them, So he turned back and saw them talking. He walked fastly and opened the door of box in which Aera was connected and pulled her out of the box and she fell straight at his feet. Eric smirked but he didn't know that a plan is already popped out in Aera's mind and she started.

Aera- Please, Eric leave me, please.(in a fearful voice)

Eric- Now wisdom has come. (while smirking)

Then she secretly connect one of the thing of the chair in which Daniel was sitting with Eric's ankle and removed it from Daniel's, Eric understood her plan but before he could do anything, Aera pulled Daniel from chair and pushed it towards Eric and he fell on the floor. Then fastly Aera opened the door of the box in which Y/N was connected and she disconnect all the wires after that pulled her out of the box. They saw Eric coming towards them but someone hit him from back and they saw Daniel holding a rod. Then she screamed their names.

Daniel- Aera, Y/N see your back.

Y/N pushed Aera aside and moved aside too and they saw Jimin as he was coming towards them. Aera slightly pushed his shoulder and then grabbed Daniel's and Y/N's hand and started to run.

As Y/N was weak she couldn't able to walk so both Daniel and Aera decided to lift her by hands and legs. Aera was holding Y/N's hand and Daniel was holding Y/N's legs.

Here Jimin started feeling dizzy so he can't able to walk and fell on the ground. The reason behind his dizziness is, there is button type of thing on his shoulder which was accidently pressed by Aera when she pushed him.

Daniel's POV:-

We both I mean, Aera and I were lifting Y/N but we both are also not feeling well as this happened. I don't remember how I came here but a little I know is Yuki and his brother are gonna do something. Before all of this, When I was near a tree as everyone was out of the bus, I heard voice of Yuki, talking with someone about Y/N but before I do something someone kept a cloth on my mouth. This is the last thing I remember and after that when I opened my eyes I saw Aera.

I was thinking about all of this Y/N started slipping and I told this to Aera. 

Daniel- Aera, now I can't able to hold Y/N. She is slipping.

Aera- Same, I also can't hold her longer now. but we have to. Don't think much it's just few steps away, come on.

We were almost reached to the end of the cave. But Y/N's legs suddenly slipped and my hands started bleeding. Aera came towards me putting Y/N's hand on the ground.

Aera- What happen? Why your hands are bleeding?

Daniel- I don't know, leave this, now we are out of the cave but Y/N is still at the end go and bring her.

Aera- First time in your life you are speaking right, Just a minute, I bring her.

Daniel- She always have to say this to me, uhh!!

Aera was just a step away from Y/N but when she was about to hold her hand suddenly the cave closed by a rock and Y/N remained inside the cave. Aera and Daniel looked at each other with a horror expression. They both didn't expected this. Daniel came towards Aera.

Daniel- Are you ok Aera?

Aera- I'm but Y/N, she...she...how can we became so dumb?(said with frustration as well as shocked)

Daniel- It's not like that Aera, calm down firstly and then we will try to open the cave...ok? ( she said with a calm voice to make Aera calm)

Aera- Hmm.. (takes dep breath)

They both were trying to push the rock but no use. They get tired so they stop for a while suddenly a sound came from inside the cave.

someone- We have to take Y/N to that place tonight.

Both Aera and Daniel knows whose voice is this,

Aera/Daniel- ERIC.

Aera- we have to do something before they take Y/N another place.

Daniel-You are right but we can't able to push the rock, now what to do?

Aera- Let's take someone's help, whom we can trust.

Again they looked at each other

Aera/Daniel- NAMJOON.

Aera- Let's go.

At there way they got a huge shock again as they were passing by the bus they saw JIMIN AND Y/N.