PROLOGUE

Occasionally a beauty so graceful would roam around the town in yunmeng in her violet attire. No one knows her name or where she came from all they know is her gentle smile she rarely bestows upon them. She is always seen with a veil which made everyone more curious about her identity.

What no one in their wildest dreams could have imagined is that... the beautiful lady with mythical appearance is not a lady, but the hot tempered sandhu shengshou....

It's not that he had some sort cross dressing fetish or something, it just so happens that one day in his childish years he thought her sister looked beautiful and wondered how the dress would look on him as it was really simply yet pretty.

So he secretly tried it.... and to his wonder some maids could not identify him as he looked gorgeous.
Thinking back on those days an idea suddenly popped in his head, that if he wants to interact and see how his people are doing without being the fierce sect lecter he is... how will the interaction be?

That's how everything started but eventually it became his escape.
How you say? Well because whenever he was too irritated with sect conference or other matters he just needs sneak his way out after instructing his right hand man what to do for the day.

And that's how the mysterious beauty of yunmeng  was born...

[If you are wonder how no one could identify him...the answer is pretty easy cause almost to nobody has ever seen the sandhu shengshou smile or even his relaxed face l, and he was careful if he ever has to exchange getting with anyone.... he would just talk slightly in high pitch to sound more feminine...]