chapter 1

It was just another day for sect leader jiang... watching over his sect , replying to letters from other sect leades, overlooking his disciples.....

If there is anything that makes a diffrence is that it's one of those says when he misses his sister a lot. On such days he would visit sister's room...

When he enters the room, he was hit with a feeling of nostalgia all over again... he had tried to keep the room just a he rememberd it for as long as he can recall.

Entering further inside the room he saw a violet robe which he doesn't recall seeing her wear before. His mind drifted to another topic when he heard the maids outside not too far and a sudden ridiculous idea hit him...

Jiang zongzhu has heard a lot of people talk about how his temper is like that of his mother the violet spider but also accidently heard some of them saying that he also looks beautiful like her...
As much as he would hate to admit it himself he knows that it's the truth...

Thus the idea unrealistic idea is brought and he took those violet robe and made a decision...

It was supposed to be a one time experience but who knew that he would end up enjoying it to the extend that he'll somehow manage at least a day or two every month...

~~~

Jiang wanyin managed to free up some time for the day and told his second in command what to do while he is away.
Then he went to one of the most secluded room in lotus pier, changed his robes, open the bun and let his hair fall with the small braids on the sides pulled towards the back in a tiny low tie while keeping his bangs and fished out a viel and puy his regular robes and headwear into qiankun pouch.
He had a beautiful small waist which he would otherwise try to hide by wearing too many cloths but happens to be useful for this case...

Escaping turned out to be easier than he thought....
He entered yunmeng area further away from lotus pier just for precautionary measures.