42: 2 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒, 1 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙 ~ 𝑂𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑛

Idk what this is, but have fun :)
OR NOT

-

Y/N had always been there for lizzie, When she was crying and when she was at her lowest and Y/N always kept a brave face for the blonde girl. Lizzie always wanted to introduce Y/N to her friends but she was always busy so lizzie just left it.

Lizzie always talked about Y/N to everyone, Turns out the girl had a crush on her. But no one knows who the mysterious girl was, she had no social platforms and there is nothing on google about her.

Lizzie came home and found Y/N sat on her couch, "Hey little one." She said as lizzie walked in and sat next to her, Y/N smiled at her and lizzie smiled back.

"hey, Don't you have a home?" Lizzie teased as she cuddled upto the older women, Y/N chuckled and shook her head.

"I don't." She whispered, Lizzie frowned and just looked at the TV.

Y/N hanged around with lizzie less and less each day, Lizzie even met a guy called robbie and ever since then Y/N only visited her once a month. She missed the girl alot but she couldn't contact her because Y/N doesn't even have a phone, No ID and she's always wearing the same clothes.

A hoodie It's black and is 100% cotton which is why it's so soft when Lizzie hugs her. She also wears shorts, Black shorts that cover her thighs and stop above her knees.

Lizzie does wonder where the girl always goes, Maybe to a family member or a friend's house but she'll never know since Y/N never tells her. The mystery keeps the blonde women up at night.

The doorbell rang and lizzie ran toward the door thinking it was her food, Robbie and her had ordered in since she didn't wanna cook and they was watching a movie together.

She opened the door and Y/N was standing there, A different outfit, she was wearing a white hoodie with white shorts. Lizzie frowned and Y/N smiled at her, "You ghost me for a month-"

"You got food?" She asked as she walked in, Lizzie went to yell but robbie walked out the living room and straight passed Y/N, Lizzie frowned. Any other time robbie would have introduced himself but why not now?

"Hey, Food here yet?" Lizzie shook her head, "Who was you talking to then?" Robbie asked as he looked at the delivery man at the door, "Food." He kissed lizzie's head before running towards the door and getting the food.

Lizzie walked into her kitchen and closed the door before looking at Y/N, "What the fuck just happened?" The girl shrugged and smiled at lizzie as she took a bite of the chocolate cake Mk and ashley made for the couple.

"This is good." Y/N said as she walked out the kitchen and sat next to robbie on the couch, Lizzie followed behind Y/N and sat the opposite side of robbie.

They watched the movie and Y/N moved to sit next to lizzie a while ago, Lizzie had her hand on Y/N's thigh while her head was on robbie's shoulder.

"Are you happy?" Y/N asked, Robbie was asleep and Lizzie was now cuddled upto her, The green eyed girl hummed and looked up at the girl. "Are you happy with robbie?" Lizzie nodded.

"I'm happy with him." Y/N smiled and kissed her head, and they continued watching the show her and robbie picked.

Y/N showed up daily again, On the first day she took Lizzie to a beach and watched the sunset and sunrise. They even went skinny dipping in the ocean and got ice cream at 4am.

On the second night, Y/N and lizzie watched scream 1 to 5 at home then went to watch scream 6 in the movie theatre. Y/N also got her mcdonalds and they stayed up till 3am in the car listening to taylor swift and driving to new york.

on the third night, They went to a strip club and lizzie got a private dance by some women. They got dinner in a fancy restaurant and lizzie tipped $1000, Lizzie got lobster and Y/N got steak. Then they left for new york again.

The fourth night was really calm for the two since they drove the rest of the way to new york, The first place they went when they got there was to a hotel and slept for the rest of the day.

on the fifth day, Y/N and lizzie went around and looked at places. They stopped at a cafe and got some coffee and muffins before leaving again, Lizzie found a nightclub that was massive and Y/N said she would go with lizzie tomorrow night. The two spent the rest of the day looking for dresses and suits.

on the sixth day, They stayed at the hotel and stuffed their faces with hotel food before going to the club in their new outfits. Lizzie drank till she blacked out and Y/N had to carry her back to the hotel.

On the seventh day, Lizzie woke up in Y/N arms and a bunch of miss calls from her family and robbie. Lizzie turned her phone off and cuddled back upto the girl who was wearing a black hoodie and black shorts again.

Lizzie and Y/N rented a cabin near a lake and watched the sunset together near a fire and blankets around them, Lizzie was sat in Y/N's arms while watching the sun slowly set.

"I love you lizzie." Y/N whispers, "I love you more than anything in this world, But I gotta go." She whispered as the girl slept in her arms, she pressed a kiss on the girls head and a tear left her eye. Y/N looked at the now dark lake and Y/N was gone. she couldn't feel lizzie anymore, She couldn't see her or hear her voice.

On the eighth day, Lizzie woke up in her bed in LA with the sun shining and no one cuddling her. She sat up and looked around for Y/N, She walked downstairs and saw no one.

She waited for Y/N to show up for months but nothing, She walked into her bedroom after a day of waiting and saw her closet slightly open. She walked over to it and opened it, She hoodie that Y/N always wore was hanging up.

Lizzie took it off the hanger and brought it to her nose, It smelt like Y/N. A single tear fell from lizzie's eye.

-

A/N : Ngl, I was listening to ariana grande while writing this 😭..

I'M WRITING A THREESOME CHAPTER LATER SO 🤭

Ok bye.. For now ;)