Chapter 5 (The Intimacy)

He pressed his lips against mine for the first time. Within seconds I was on my back, lip locking with drunken passion. I melted into the taste of him.

The term rolling in the hay really applied here. We were kissing so hard we were rotating to different positions all over his bed. It's like all the built up desire and passion came out all at once. There was too much lust to go slow.

His lips were soft and warm. They slid between mine, fitting like a puzzle piece. I wrapped my arms around his torso, pulling his chest closer to my own. I opened my legs to fit his hips between my thighs. With every rhythm of our kiss he tilted his pelvis into me until I started to feel hot between my legs.

    He disconnected our lips to place a trail of pecks across my cheek up to my ear. He kissed sensually and slowly down my neck. I squirmed with pleasure, a soft breathless whimper releasing from my mouth. I arched my back, my body tingling from head to toe.

We were both breathing heavily as he sat up to look at me. I could see the fire in his eyes, his jaw hanging loosely from his face.

    "Do you wanna keep going?" I asked, looking up at him innocently from beneath my blonde bangs. I could feel myself dripping for him, a desire burning inside me that I hadn't felt in a long time.

    A smile turned upwards from the corners of his lips, "Yes, I do."

    He pulled me up onto his lap, sliding his fingers underneath my shirt pulling it up over my head. He reached his hands around my back in an attempt to unhook my bra. A puzzled look spread across his face as he discovered there was no clasp.

    I laughed at him. He looked up at me with a big grin.

    "What is this? Like a bralette?" He flicked his eyes back down to my chest, "How do you get it off?"

    "It goes over my head," I spoke through a smile.

    His mouth formed an O shape of realization before he slipped his fingers underneath the band to follow the same motion over my head as my shirt. My chest was at eye level to his face. I felt embarrassed and covered them.

    "I'm sorry they're small," I murmured.

    He looked up at me, gently placing his big hands on my mid back, drawing me towards him.

    "They're perfect," he whispered.

I smiled, slowly letting down my arms. He looked back down at my chest, parting his lips and loosening his jaw. He stuck out his tongue to lick my right nipple before placing it between his lips. He drew it shallowly into his mouth. The twinge of his teeth gently pulling made me tip my head back and unlock my jaw.

He did the same thing to my left. My hips moved subconsciously, grinding into him. He lied me back down, planting kisses from my torso to my stomach. When he got to the waistline of my sweatpants he paused and looked up at me.

"Do you wanna keep going?" he whispered sensually.

"Yes," I breathed, "Yes I do."