(33)

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Thirty Three

"Bonnie, how do you know Kai," I asked calmly. She just stared at me for a little and then avoided my eyes and stared down at the floor.

"We didn't want to worry you when you woke up you had just been out for a while," she finally muttered out as she continued to stare at the floor and picked her nails.

"We? What happened?"

"You were unconscious, there was nothing that could be done, Me and Damon were stuck on the other side, in a prison world,"

"A prison what now?"

"A prison world, and it took us into a prison world in 1994, this is where we met Kai.."

"How? Why? How did you get out?!"

"Slow down, the only thing you need to know if that Kai is bad news and we need him gone,"

"Okay so you and Damon just casually forgot to tell me about any of this?"

"'You've had a busy time recently Harley,"

"That's fair, but now I need to know everything,"

Bonnie continued the next 2 hours telling me everything that I needed to know, they got stuck, Damon got out and Bonnie was then stuck with Kai, Kai got out and left Bonnie there and now he's here. Clearly to ruin everyone lives.

"I'm still slightly mad you all didn't say anything but I have something I need to ask and it needs to stay between us," I asked as I stated at Bonnie seriously.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"Before I ask, you need to promise me that everything we spoken about since you came in goes no further,"

"Harley I promise, on my grams grave," she promised.

I took a big deep breath in and closed my eyes before I spoke next.

"Is it possible to be drawn to someone through magic? Or something unexplained?"

"It's possible but without further evidence I couldn't say how, do you think your pull to Kai is through magic?"

"I think it might be. When I think about everything that he has done and everything that he is capable of doing it makes me feel sick, but there is a feeling inside of me that wants to be close to him. A strange part of me that wants to interact and draw closer. I'm worried he may have done something to me and that I'll always follow,"

"Potentially a sire bond but we only know of this through vampires and hes a witch. I'll look into this for you, maybe there's something that's in the books I bought with me. You don't need to worry, your secret is safe with me,"

"You're the best Bon, if you come across anything to break said connection then I am up for trying anything, I just want him gone,"

"You and me both girl," she smiled at me.

I'm glad it's not just me who wants him gone. If they had met him back when I knew him he would've charmed everyone and if I had told anyone he was crazy they would've looked at me like I'd have grown horns and a third eye.

After a couple of hours of Bonnie trying to distract me with washy girl talk and trying to think of things to take my mind of of everything she said her goodbyes and left. 

I flopped back onto my bed a groaned. 

This could not get any worse. 

I flipped my phone over that was beside me and noticed that it was already 11pm, its weird because Liv should have been back right now.