QnA 🥸

Oof ok 😁

Oof ok 😁

1) I've got many, but right now they are The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and The Who.
2) ooh David Bowie 🤠
3) maybe Robert plant (?)
4) Jeff Beck or Slash. NO WAIT I FORGOR, IT'S NOSE aka Pete Townshend.
5) John Paul Jones, John Entwistle, Roger Waters and PAUL
6) John bonham and RINGO
7) POL and JAHN
8) uh so Let it be, the rise and fall of ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars (pretty long title, huh), the wall, the dark side of the moon and wish you were here. Yeah I like very much Pinkie 🙂
9) so far I like wish you were here, shine on you crazy diamond, we can work it out, all my loving, comfortably numb, Kashmir, stairway to heaven, immigrant song, money, call me, pinball wizard, heroes, the guns of brixton, go all the way, my sweet lord and narcotic. Pretty long list here huh?
10) Debbie Harry and Joan Jett
11) I think I like them all, but I'd say ac/dc (their music is art but I personally don't enjoy it that much) and Queen. DON'T ASSAULT ME PLEASE, LET ME EXPLAIN. I think their music is great and is now almost part of history, but a) I don't think their music is really my thing 🤷‍♀️ and b) idk since the film was out the shitty fandom came out of nowhere (I'm not saying everyone is in the "shitty fandom", many queen fans are lovely like @mudkip77777 , I'm saying that the fandom is full of people who think that queen is the best band ever, even comparing them to the Beatles. I mean, The Beatles are untouchable, no one can compete them, not even PINK FLOYD). So yeah, I think that queen is overrated. I'm sorry, don't get mad.
12) ok then

🙂13) UH WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING I MEAN JOHN LENNON JOHN ENTWISTLE AND JOHN PAUL JONES THE JOHN CREW HUH WHO AM I EVEN TALKING WITH HUH *superior girl stare* 💅👯‍♀️

🙂
13) UH WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING I MEAN JOHN LENNON JOHN ENTWISTLE AND JOHN PAUL JONES THE JOHN CREW HUH WHO AM I EVEN TALKING WITH HUH *superior girl stare* 💅👯‍♀️

Well bai bai ppl 🫠

Happy Easter, btw