29

⚠️TW: Abuse!⚠️

-

  "You need to take your meds," Felix reminded.

  Hyunjin groaned and held Felix tighter.

  "Stop, you've already been scolded by M for going two weeks with out your meds,"

  The older sighed.

  "I hate when you make valid points,"

   "Uhm, I hate to break up the love fest, but I made a mistake," Yeji said, as she walked into the common room.

  "Mistake?" Felix questioned.

  "I… I accidentally let it slip to your dad that we are here and they are coming here, like soon. They are literally just at Grams',"

   "You… Felix, you need to leave, my dad can't see you," Hyunjin said quickly.

  "Baby, baby, hey, breathe, it is okay," Felix said.

  Hyunjin shook his head, "If he sees you he'll know, he'll know that we are together. He won't like it,"

    They could hear the door unlocking, but Felix was still trying to get Hyunjin to calm down and breathe.

    "Auntie… Mr Hwang, you're here," Yeji said.

    "Where is my son?" Mr Hwang questioned.

   "Honestly I think you start telling your wife the truth, before you do anything," Yeji stated.

    Mr Hwang clenched his jaw.

  "I mean your affairs have been quite interesting, for all you know you could have another kid out there,"

   Yeji stumbled when a hard slap landed on her cheek.

  "Watch your mouth little girl,"

   The redhead could taste blood in her mouth.

     "Dad, stop,"

   "Where have you been, huh? Leaving like that, you ungrateful brat,"

   Felix could feel Hyunjin's hands shaking.

    "I've been here, dad, away from you and your shit," Hyunjin stated.

    "It's time for you to come home, Hyunjin, you aren't meant to be here, dear," His mother said.

    "Where am I supposed to be, huh? With you guys? Where we are pushed to be a perfect family, while you and dad cheat, I'm done with that. I'm done with playing pretend. I found someone I love,"

   "The same person who got you into an accident?" His dad said.

    Felix looked down at their hands.

  "That is out of line, the accident was my fault because I was being reckless,"

    "Auntie, Mr Hwang, you need to leave," Yeji said.

   "Yeji, this is a family matter," Mrs Hwang stated.

  "Yeji, is family, mother," Hyunjin stated.

  "Oh, yeah, I am family and a lot closer than anyone thinks," Yeji scoffed.

   "Be quiet, Yeji,"

  "What is she talking about?" Mrs Hwang questioned.

  "Nothing,"

     Felix squeezed Hyunjin's hands and pulled him a little closer, "Breathe, Hyunjin," he whispered.