Kyle x Stan [ Style ]

Angst

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"Wendy and I are back together, dude!" Stan smiled.

"Oh?" Kyle looked up at him. "That's... great, man."

"I know! You have no idea how much I missed her, dude," Stan continued to ramble about their relationship.

Kyle looked at Stan with an empty face. His heart ached. There was nobody else that Kyle wanted other than Stan. They had been through nearly everything together, but Wendy was getting between their relationship. Kyle couldn't be mad, he knew that he and Stan could never be together anyway. Though he couldn't help but be upset at the fact that Stan would never love him back.

"Kyle? You okay, dude?" Stan asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just..." Kyle stammered. "Nothing. I'm happy for you, man."

"Thanks, dude," Stan went up to Kyle and hugged him. "I knew you'd support me!"

"Yeah..." Kyle said blankly.

Stan pulled away. "Kyle, I think that something's wrong. What are you feeling?"

Kyle looked into Stan's eyes. What he was feeling was love. He had to tell that to Stan. Stan's face looked so intense with worry. Kyle's heart was practically beating out of his chest.

"Stan, I don't like seeing you with Wendy," Kyle blurted out.

"What..? Why?" Stan asked.

"Because... because I like you," Kyle blushed. "I love you."

There was a long period of silence. Stan looked at Kyle, and Kyle looked back at Stan.

"Kyle... that's..." Stan hesitated.

For a split second, Kyle thought that Stan was going to say something good. Like he felt the same way.

But instead, Stan replied, "It's disgusting, Kyle."

Kyle felt his heart shatter.

"What?" He stammered.

"I said that it's disgusting. You see me happy with Wendy and you try to take it away from me with your gay ass," Stan scolded.

Kyle's eyes darted around Stan's face, looking for any sign that he was joking around.

"Sorry, Kyle, but I can't be your friend anymore," Stan looked away from him.

A lump formed in Kyle's throat and his eyes began to fill with tears.

"Stan, I'm sorry— please don't leave me," Kyle begged. "Please, I don't know what I'll do without—"

"Just shut up, Kyle!" Stan yelled, interrupting him. "I don't need you to guilt trip me into staying your friend. It's weird now, dude."

Kyle looked at Stan with pleading eyes, but Stan wouldn't look back. Without noticing it, tears started to fall from his eyes. They kept falling and they wouldn't stop. He reached for Stan, but he pulled away.

"Stop, okay?" Stan looked at him with pity. "I hate you."

Kyle watched Stan leave him, and he knew that he wasn't ever coming back.