Craig x Kyle [ Cryle ]

Fluff

Requested by: BridgetRosier

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

Craig and Kyle were on opposite sides of the bed, with Craig propping himself up in a sitting position, and Kyle laying down on his back with his sock-covered feet resting on Craig's legs.

"What'd you think of my game today?" Kyle asked, shifting his gaze from his phone to Craig's face.

Craig, on the other hand, kept his eyes fixated on his phone. "It could have been better."

"Oh, come on! I saw you clapping and cheering everytine I had the ball," Kyle said.

"No, you didn't, I was being sneaky with that," Craig replied.

"Hah! So you did," Kyle sneered.

"Oh!" Craig exclaimed, realizing. "Well, uh, maybe."

"I know you just lovee watching me play, rightt?" Kyle teased, pushing Craig's shoulder with his foot.

"You smell like a sweaty basketball boy," Craig said.

"What?! No, I don't! I just took a shower!" Kyle stated, sitting up in front of Craig. "You're probably smelling yourself!"

"You have such a short temper," Craig smiled, grabbing onto Kyle's face. "And you love the way I smell."

"Whatever," Kyle bat his arm away, looking away to hide his flushed face.

"Don't look away from me," Craig said.

"Why not?" Kyle asked, disobeying him and keeping his face turned.

"Because if you're sitting on my lap, then shouldn't it make sense that you look at me?"

Kyle looked down, realizing that he indeed was on Craig's lap. Craig's hands were rested on his hips, a smirk fixated smuggly on his face.

"Okay, fine," Kyle turned to look at him, agreeing that it was only fair.

"Hah. Your face is soo red." Craig said in his usual monotone voice.

"Shut up," Kyle replied, covering his face with his hands.

Craig grabbed onto Kyle's wrists, moving his hands out of the way. He leaned close to him, kissing him on the lips. Kyle kissed him back, but only for a short second before pulling away and pulling Craig's hat over his eyes.

"I'm supposed to be the one that kisses you, not the other way around," Kyle huffed.

"Nuh uh. Who says?" Craig retaliated.

"I do," Kyle smiled.

Kyle leaned back in, kissing Craig on the lips once again.

He had to admit, he did think that he smelled really good.