Chapter 1

(A/N: This chapter is created during Zayn’s birthday so this is dedicated to him. It’s his birthday so I made it extra longer. I hope you enjoy this chapter- the boys are in here! Love you fruit-loops)

>>> ONE WAY OR ANOTHER GIF ON THE SIDE♥

-1-

I went in the elevator and pushed the button that says ‘L’s Floor’ and typed in my password. The only people who knew my password were Lawrence and my best friend, Angeliqua. (Un-je-leeeeeee-kuh). If others tried to come to my floor, they’re going to ring a doorbell that asks for my permission.

 It is located at the 5th floor, just below the rooftop. My room occupied the whole floor because I have a sauna, gym, Jacuzzi, a really large wardrobe and my music room.

As soon as the doors of the elevator opened, I made my way to the telephone by the bedside table. I clicked on ‘redial’ because the only number I called was Liqua’s. Let’s say I’m not a socialite…

“Hey, babe talk to me.” She quickly said as soon as she picked up her phone.

“Hey.” I giggled. “Can you come with me somewhere for… let’s say, 5 months?” I asked even though I know that she would say yes.

“Uhmm, let me think…” She said slowly. “Yes.” I laughed at her.

“Good. Pack your things, we’re going to the Philippines.” I stated.

“Are you sure? Isn’t that where your brother~” I imagined her dropping her smile and had a worried look on her face.

“I’m sure.” I caught her off. She sighed and I can imagine her smiling again.

“Okay. I’m gonna go tell my mom. We’ll leave later, yeah?” she asked.

“No, tomorrow.”

“Why?” she whined.

“Because I’m not yet packed and besides, my jet isn’t here until 2 hours later.” I answered.

“Oh, but my jet is here! It always is. Let’s leave later, yeah?” she begged.

“Okay, fine.” I sighed.

“Yaaay! But anyway, why are we going there?”

“To celebrate my remaining teenager and single months left. I hate this.” I grunted.

“I know. But remember, I’m going to go through all those things too…” She reminded me.

“Yeah, I know. Sometimes I hated my life of being rich and whatever.” I complained.

“Me too. I’m telling my mom we’re leaving so pack up, okay? I’ll call you later.” She said and hung up.

I sighed as I walked over to my abnormally large closet and began packing. Why is life so complicated and hard and complicated and hard and complicated and… I sighed again. I’m lucky to have Liqua with me. If I hadn’t met her, I would most probably be alone in this room feeling sorry for my own arse.

I met her at a joint company party with her family’s company when we were celebrating their partnership 7 years ago when we were 12. She was also the heiress of their own company, so she was pretty much paired up with my brother before he went to where he went. We bumped into each other that day, causing her drink to spill on her and I was apologizing like crazy while she just stood up and laughed.

“Oh dear, I’m terribly sorry! I wasn’t looking at my way so I~”

“Oh god, you sound like my mom saying ‘oh dear.’ It’s fine, really. Don’t worry about it!” she grinned.