Fun facts that nobody crealy asked for!1!1!

Bukit is the first ever created oc

Lofi was originally meant to become half infected MUCH more later on, but Mike took the role because I thought it'd fit him better.

Before Alice came along, the story never had a main antagonist. Everyone was the antagonist and protagonist. :)
Oh yeah speaking of Alice she's based off a person from a role play.

There was meant to be 14 humans. What happened to the 14th one? The 14th one (Rein, Lofi's younger sister) died to the KP fan wiki. (Real)

Simry is a mutation (their a silver slime pup with a mixture of gold and diamond on them)

Lantern as yet to get a name

A new character that coming up is a Pinata/partyena named Parshi who may or may not be lesbain.

Akaria's shapeshifting ability can go wild if she's in a sudden (probably not the right word) situation. It causes A LOT of pain and a risk of death 👍

Minchy is a cannibal. Don't let him near any strawberry sprinklekits.
(He really likes ice cream, especially strawberry flavored)
(Of course he won't go eating any live ones during the story.)

Mike's birthday is in October. You didn't need to know that but I told ya anyway.

There's more scientists than just Jake. We got Feather, Ash, Amythest (I forgot how to spell her name :/), Kaira, and Doren (who's a b!tch 🤩). They don't make any actual appearances but some what mentioned by other characters. (Feather has already been mentioned a few times.)