EVEN MORE fun facts that nobody asked for!1!1!

This was just meant to be a silly little au that had no genocide or homicide involved what so ever!

Paradise Ends is an iceberg. The deeper you go, the darker it gets.

Shade now as a new name which is Sarrian.

Spark does not act her age. (Her age is like 26-29. Shocking ain't it?)
(In fact, none of my characters act their age. Or look like it 💀)

Bukit's original name was Bucket.

The story was going to be based around a few characters instead of all of them. I can't imagine what would have happened if I went through with that.

Jake and Isaac are the only ones who have pets
Jake has pet cat while Isaac has a bird. (Don't worry they're being taken care of while the two are away.)

One of the scientists mentioned in the last part about fun facts, Dr. Ash, is a trans male.

Some how, Lofi and Isaac are pretty good friends despite arguing with each other 24/7

Oh yeah, we got some new ships baby >:)
Ghost fox x plantix (platonic)- Spark and Dandelion are actually in a platonic relationship but mostly refer to themselves as best friends for some reason.
Spunky x toxic rabbit- both Stell and Toxi have feeling for each other and become a couple later on.
Partyena/pinata x kawaii shork - The upcoming character, Parshi, and Invy both get feelings for each other. Do they become a couple? Probably won't be any time soon because of something that happened to Invy, how fun.

And remember this

It's canon now :)

It's canon now :)

Yeah you heard me. Luck and Ferral actually get together. It's official guys.

Another fun fact:
Chapter 17 is almost done. Stay tuned :D

Doe anyone know what happened to my in game character designs?
The part just poof.