Day 1~The Weird Day

THIS CHAPTER WAS PUBLISHED ON: MAY 27, 2015

Hey, so today was kind of fun. KIND OF. So, we have to eat inside our cafeteria as a punishment for being rude to the stupid lunch teachers. I wasnt even doing anything! It was probably the guys in my grade. They are pretty abnoxious. Anyway, that was kind of boring. Then, in my class (we only have one class), my teacher wanted us to memorize a 22 page play!!! Is she serious?!?The thing is, yeah, I am popular. But that just means that the other popular people judge you by the way you look! At least if you don't hang out with them, you don't have to hear them. But literally, every time I wear high tops with shorts, they say it looks weird! No, it's THEM that looks weird. There's 4 girls in my grade. Even though these arent their real names, lets call them Cindy, Karen, Maria, and Betty. They are literally SO annoying. Only Betty is nice! Most of my days are really crappy, but today was actually pretty fun. I weigh 120 pounds, but I actually look average, but I try to watch my weight. But I ate ice cream, so idk how I'm gonna look good in a bathing suit. After school I went over to my friends house. Her house is really creepy. In her garage, there's a picture of a little girl holding a teddy bear and crying. It was there when my friend moved in. The eyes follow you. And, its stuck to the wall,they can't get it off. If you sit in their kitchen and the garage door is open, you can see the picture and its really creepy. We did the Charlie Charlie challenge and it didnt really work, so we went outside. There was wind blowing, but it still didnt work! So, as a joke I was like "little girl in the painting, are you there?" it went to yes. The wind was blowing the other way, so if it was the wind, it should of blown to no. Then, we heard a sound in the garage and looked up. There was a small handprint on the glass of the garage door. Then I asked if she thought we were evil......it said yes. I don't really know if its fake or not, but weird stuff happened after that. So, I hope you liked the first chapter! See you later!