Chapter 1 - If Only I Could Stai Home...

Stai very much dislikes a being called Fitzo. Fitzo is a tall, lanky, grinny fellow with the widest smile in the world. He's not normal in the sense that an X and a triangle are in the place where his eyes would be, making him look quite cartoony looking. His cartoony appearance only exagerating with the jester clothing he wears.

Stai gets herself all ready to meet Fitzo. She always hates meeting him, but today she had to see him for personal reasons. After getting ready she gets on her car and drives on over to Fitzo's house. Fitzo has a huge mansion, with confusing halls and rooms with multiple different asthetics. The main locations like the kitchen, dinning room, halls, and outside of the house are all black and white with hints of red. It's a very intresting place all customized by Fitzo, who's the only one who knows every single location of the house which scares her as she has no idea what evil plans Fitzo hides inside that house.

Stai gets out of her car and finally walks up to the entrance of the Fitzo Mansion, taking deep breaths to prepare for the nonsensical things Fitzo will do. She knocks on the huge, scary, two-doored entrance waiting for the worst to happen. Multiple dark eyes show up in the windows trying to see who the knocker is. After the eyes figure out who it is they dissapear rapidly and the door slowly opens to reveal an odd clown looking character with sharp shark-like teeth.

"What's a pretty like you doing here?" The clown says with a grin.

"I'm here to talk to Fitzo as he invitied me here, my name is Stai." She says hurriedly.

"Oh alright, follow me." The clown says as he walks toward Fitzo's location. She follows the clown and finally gets to Fitzo's room.

.

.

.

.

.

.