Chapter 11

POV:Marcel

I've obtained something that will help in my plan. The orb of Othena. The orb's power power is compelling and taming someone. It will help with a new add part to the plan of getting what I want.

There's a creature in the dark realm that was banished. A hydra. They are extremely hard to defeat. I can't allow the portal to close just yet. I want the hydra.

I'm going to make a visit to my daughter. No one knows I have a daughter. They can't. Not yet. It will compromised the mission.

"Sarah! Are you home?" I yell out for her entering my mates home. No one knows that Vivian and I are mates. Again it would hurt the plan. My mate is a truly magnificent vile woman.

"Yes daddy! I'm here." Sarah yells back out. She comes into the living room. "Hello my honey bee. I have a quest for you." I tell her. " whats is it. Oh daddy about Lilliana...." she starts to say but I cut her off. "No don't tell me. Not yet anyway. I need the dark realm opened a little longer." She looks at me confused. "Why?" "Your mission is to go through the portal and get a creature. A hydra. You will use this orb to tame it so you can bring it to me." I say handing her the orb. " OK daddy. When do I go?" She agrees. "You leave now. Pack a bag. And I will sneak you to the the portal." She leaves to her room to pack her bag so we can leave. This has to happen as soon as possible.

If I allow the information of the pheonix out now Aiden would have the portal closed as soon as possible. I need it to stay open just a little bit longer.

_________________________________________

POV: Max

Its now Thursday and I have 4 classes to day. Then I have five hours of training when I get back home. I did the same thing yesterday. Thats not to mention all my princely duties. I am beat. I need a break.

"Hey handsome. What you doing." Ah Lilliana. We've become great friends. She told me to now call her Lily. She call me handsome sometimes. "Hello Lily. I'm on my way to my second class of the day. What are you doing?" I ask her in return. " I have an hour to kill before my next class. Since your not free I guess I'll have to find someone else to bother." She says. She can bother me any time, I think to myself.

Lily went to find someone else to annoy. While I went to my class. After class I have an hour before my next one so I go get a coffee. While in the cafe drinking my coffee Jonah walks in and sits at the table I'm at.

"Hey" Jonah greets me. "Hey man" I say back. "Can we talk?" Jonah asks. "Um yeah sure whats up." I ask a little concerned. He seems a bit serious.

Jonah let's out a sigh. "Whats going on with you and Lily? Solstice seems to want to protect her from you for some reason and yet at the same time he doesn't. He's contemplating the two." He tell me his concern. " um nothing were just friends. I mean I think she might actually be my fated mate but there's a possibility she's not. I have to wait for the full moon." I tell him honestly. Jonah has a very shocked expression on his face. "Wow. Why do you think that?" He asks still shocked. "Well when I first met her I instantly was pulled towards her. When she walks in a room its like she's the only one there. I could get lost in her eyes for days. She's all I can think about." I honestly tell him how I feel about Lilliana. "I don't know what to say." Jonah says.

"Yeah well... why is your dragon being so protective of her anyway and why does it think I'm going to hurt her?" I ask him. " I have no idea why but that mate thing could possibly be true and explain his contemplation. " weird I think to myself.

All week Lilliana and I have hung out an talked. Even flirted a little. I wish knew why he thinks I'm going to hurt her because I would never. Hell, even Sophia thought I was going to hurt her. Why. What don't I know?

Its now night time and I'm done for the night. I'm laid up in my bed texting Lily.

M: sup wat u doin

L: reading 📚 u?

M: talking 2 u

L: wat u want 2 talk about

M: how bout was your fave foods.

L: complicated, name a food type

M: breakfast 😋

L: 🥞 urs?

M: 🧇 & they r better than 🥞 lunch

L: no they're not & a cheese burger and fries🍔🍟 u?

M: same. Ice cream

L: cool 😎 cookies n cream 🍦

M: mine is rocky road

L: 🦕 dinosaur

M: lol t rex

L: I like all dinos

M: color?

L: Crimson red and blue

M: green

L: animals, mines a cat 🐈

M: omg cat ugh. Dogs 🐕

L: well I gtg night ❤

M: sweet dreams 😴

We text every night before we go to sleep. I really hope shes my mate.