Trouble In Paradise

My whole body shivered, as I stood up. The ringing in my ears was nonstop, as I held them tightly. My heart rate boosted sky high as my breathing escalated. Suddenly the sound went away, and everybody quickly jumped up.
"What the fuck was that?" Emma said, with pauses in her speech.
"The sound came from the bushes" Ryan said, peering towards the environment.
"Dude, fuck yes!" Jacob smiled widely, grabbing the resting shot gun and starting to walk over there. Kaitlyn fiercely grabbed his shirt, tugging him back.
"What the hell are you doing? Do you have a death wish or something?" She lectured him.
She quickly reached over to the gun and pulled it away from him, holding it tightly as she aimed it to the bushes.
"Hey I-... Whatever" Jacob sighed, as he looked where the guns flashlight was aimed. There, a slight black figure moved.
"Oh shit." Ryan mumbled, his eyes fixated on the figure.
I panicked, standing there behind all the rest. I noticed Abi slightly step backwards, away from the bushes.
Kaitlyn slowly put one foot in front of the other, "I don't think that's a good idea." Abi breathed heavily, as her voice shook.
The figure quickly disappeared, as the bushes rattled.
"So the lodge sounds good now, right?" Ryan looked over at Kaitlyn, as she turned around to face him.
"Yeah, let's go." She mumbled.
They all began walking into the long path directed straight into the bushes.
"Do you think that thing is still there?" Abigail quickly asked Emma, shaking.
"It'll be fine, relax." Emma rolled her eyes, with a slight smile.
"Okay... I just don't think that was normal."

I walked behind everyone, seeing a tall building in the distance, I looked up at the moon. Wow it's so full and bright. Something suddenly rustled the bushes behind me, as Ryan turned around. I slowly turned around, as everyone kept on walking.
"Do you see anything?" Ryan said, with a stutter.
"No... let's just get out of here." I gulped. If anything attacked, it'll go straight for me.
Ryan quickened his walking pace a bit, as he took off again. I stood there, watching everyone walk off. I turned around, nothing.
"Okay. Im imagining things now." I sighed, as I tried catching up with everyone.
"Dylan..." I turned around smoothly, as the wind blew harder and the trees shook. In an attempt of steadying myself, my trembling arm grabbed a hold of my other.
"Dylan, you coming or what?" Kaitlyn called out, "slow ass."
"Oh uhh yeah of course." I yelled back. Right before I turned around, I heard a quick yell. "DYLAN!"
A big heavy figure jumped onto me, its weight pushing me into the bushes. I laid there in shock as it sniffed me, my eyes widened.
The group started running up to me, but it was too late.
I screamed in pain, as blood flew everywhere. "AAAHH, FUCKING HELP ME!"
The figure clawed at me, digging its nails into my skin.
"Get the fuck off of him!" Kaitlyn yelled as she pulled the trigger, the 'bear' went flying, and then ran away.
I laid there in shock, panic ran through me like adrenaline.
I gulped in pain, as my hands trembled.
My eyelids slowly travelled down, as I tried keeping them up with all the strength I had. Everything turned into a blur, a tiring blur.
"Dylan what the... what the fuck just happened?!" Kaitlyn stared into my wet eyes, as she crouched beside me.
I couldn't move, I couldn't blink, I couldn't do anything. It felt like everything went silent, I could barely breathe. The pain darted through me, as I jolted up.
I could see Ryan's figure run up to my feet, looking me up and down.
"Holy shit... Kaitlyn is he okay?" He stumbled to my side, looking strsight into my eyes.
"Eh..."
"What? Say that again." Kaitlyns eyes widened, as she got closer.
"Lodge." I breathed out with all my strength.
"Okay okay, Kaitlyn give me a hand. Dylan you gotta help us man." Ryan enhaled in and out sharply, preparing himself.
They both put their arms under my shoulders, pulling me up.
I stumbled onto my knees, slowly getting up. Kaitlyn and Ryan got their arms around my back, stabilising me.
We continued walking.

722 words! Good for my first :)
Hope you guys enjoyed!! I will try updating as much as I can